The Tariq Nasheed Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:gladbron: @#1 pick Sara said the rumor is that RG3's kid with his ex-wife isn't his. Have you heard that rumor in D.C.?
Yeah, but I also heard that the test said it was but she was cheating from what I've saw but RG3 been cheating before and after.

She played her hand wrong. She didn't think he would leave much less file in Texas. It fukked her. She now has to deal with Texas CS and SS laws. She may want 36k a month but she will not get it or anywhere close. Especially since he's unemployed. That's why she is so mad. He was right to file while still in the league. He beat her to the punch awhile telling her that he just needs space.

The cornball played her at the end even tho she played him for most of the relationship.

I don't know about his new chick but Becca played her hand wrong. Due to his career struggles, he convinced her it was that when it was her. On top of that, his family hated her. Everyone was in on it

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
tariq should stop these half assed projects tho. moorus is horrible, its needs to be revamped entirely. dude hiring cheap indian workers, but wanna crowd fund undervthe guise of group economics
They will ignore you though, I have been saying this since the 2nd Hidden Colors....

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
tariq should stop these half assed projects tho. moorus is horrible, its needs to be revamped entirely. dude hiring cheap indian workers, but wanna crowd fund undervthe guise of group economics

nikka don't start the slick remarks in the 9th inning :mjlol:just be same blinded followers yall always been
Yall his fans/followers yall support him fully, he'll buy yall nikkas sum $10 water bottles & make a few donations (money from fans who donated) here and there..
Yall nikkas just be good wit that

Don't start asking why indian website developers instead of black 1s
Don't start asking why white camera crews instead of black 1s

Now when the docu, the game or whatever ventures a raise in the future just pay the money & keep it moving..
Don't respond wit "I don't give this nikka money":troll: