Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So, Tariq is a mason. :mjlol:

Next thing you know nikkas are going say he's apart the Illuminati. :mjlol:

nikkas :mjlol:
It does matter. It matters a lot. That said, so was Marcus Garvey. But so is Crispy. Just saying, Tariq been in the industry for over 20 years. You don't get gigs in Hollywood for no reason. I will just say be careful and don't take this man as the be all. There is a reason why a demon like Napoleon likes him. This nikka is talking about going back to vodun when Deuteronomy talks v. it. This is the same man that knows "all" religions. Not saying Tariq is a con cause I don't think he is but don't blindly follow this nikka is all I am saying. There is a difference between magician like many in the Bible and a wizard or witch and believe me, both know the Bible.

No Black person can be in the elites. What you think Get Out was about? They can be in bed, in like or en vouge with them but they can be them in their world. Call it white supremacy is what we are all under but in that world, it's different but it ain't. I ain't trying to say more than I've said so far. But ya'll need to pay attention to anything you encounter in life. No matter the messenger. satan has messengers too. Who you think Memphistopheles was?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It does matter. It matters a lot. That said, so was Marcus Garvey. But so is Crispy. Just saying, Tariq been in the industry for over 20 years. You don't get gigs in Hollywood for no reason. I will just say be careful and don't take this man as the be all. There is a reason why a demon like Napoleon likes him. This nikka is talking about going back to vodun when Deuteronomy talks v. it. This is the same man that knows "all" religions. Not saying Tariq is a con cause I don't think he is but don't blindly follow this nikka is all I am saying. There is a difference between magician like many in the Bible and a wizard or witch and believe me, both know the Bible.

No Black person can be in the elites. What you think Get Out was about? They can be in bed, in like or en vouge with them but they can be them in their world. Call it white supremacy is what we are all under but in that world, it's different but it ain't. I ain't trying to say more than I've said so far. But ya'll need to pay attention to anything you encounter in life. No matter the messenger. satan has messengers too. Who you think Memphistopheles was?

20hyk9.jpg_zpsi25y38jw.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

What Hollywood gigs have he gotten?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

What the fukk:mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

LOL, I've always said Napoleon is confused politically. It don't make sense how he such a big shill for the Democratic Party establishment & such a big Tariq stan at the same time.

Also I gotta agree on not following Tariq blindly. Watching Yvette Carnell's YouTube Channel & following certain black folks on Twitter who talk politics have made me realize that Tariq is fukking novice when it comes to politics. I will often skip over his tweets about politics now.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I never heard him that mad I was crying lol .

I wanna know one thing why is this nikka always having technical issues :dahell: .

Every show he gotta call his shyt janky :mindblown: .

Yes it's those Thursday shows! I always wait for the upload lol.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So, Tariq is a mason (As if that shyt means something now of days). :mjlol:

Next thing you know nikkas are going to say he's apart the Illuminati. :mjlol:

nikkas :mjlol:
I mean it means something if you know the right people, I'm a Mason and I'm pretty sure Tariq is Scottish Rite. Like I said, I picked up on it a long time ago.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What Hollywood gigs have he gotten?
He mention writing scripts for late night shows.
In the past, working with rappers on the underground market which was highly underworld in the 90s. Didn't matter the coast you were on. Maybe not as much as the mainstream but some of those dudes took it there. I have good associates who I know was a part of that scene, won't say too much due to their unseen connects and still in it while not active but it's real.

Tariq isn't no noob in Hollywood. He's very successful to a large degree. He constantly talks about him moving to this realm messes up his real bread and butter which is true. He made more money in the Hollywood circle than this but you think dudes like Jay-Z and Nas fukk with nikkas like Tariq if he ain't initiated. Think about it.

There is many other things as well that I know masons who watch and listen see but I don't care to go into it for obvious reasons. The bottom line is I want y'all to really look into people. No matter what race or content of their message.

But dizzle, you mention Garvey in the past as someone who you read on. Do you realize that the Boule v. Garveys UNIA was really a masonic power struggle which the whites sided with the Boule. Garvey created his movement with a lot of it based off of masonic traditions and it was the first time we seen Prince Hall masons come together across the US and really make waves on an economic movement for Blacks. This is why I don't think we will have another Garvey.

What he did for uniting Black masons was legendary till the cacs pretty much fukked it all up and helped DuBois create the Boule which was far less of a threat v. Cacs than Garveys movement. Crazy how he got the masons organized like this and he much impact he had so soon. This is why I feel, Blacks are done in this land. We saw what Black masons could do when they linked up for a legit cause and the impact it made in the Black community. That said, a lot of use don't talk about that both Garvey and DuBois was technically "brothers". Not saying it was free from flaws but when was the last Black movement that was executed like the UNIA?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
LOL, I've always said Napoleon is confused politically. It don't make sense how he such a big shill for the Democratic Party establishment & such a big Tariq stan at the same time.

Also I gotta agree on not following Tariq blindly. Watching Yvette Carnell's YouTube Channel & following certain black folks on Twitter who talk politics have made me realize that Tariq is fukking novice when it comes to politics. I will often skip over his tweets about politics now.
I don't like comparing people like that in this realm but that said, Napoleon is a stooge, just not sure if he is one for the democrats as much as what he believes in.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
He mention writing scripts for late night shows.
In the past, working with rappers on the underground market which was highly underworld in the 90s. Didn't matter the coast you were on. Maybe not as much as the mainstream but some of those dudes took it there. I have good associates who I know was a part of that scene, won't say too much due to their unseen connects and still in it while not active but it's real.

Tariq isn't no noob in Hollywood. He's very successful to a large degree. He constantly talks about him moving to this realm messes up his real bread and butter which is true. He made more money in the Hollywood circle than this but you think dudes like Jay-Z and Nas fukk with nikkas like Tariq if he ain't initiated. Think about it.

There is many other things as well that I know masons who watch and listen see but I don't care to go into it for obvious reasons. The bottom line is I want y'all to really look into people. No matter what race or content of their message.

But dizzle, you mention Garvey in the past as someone who you read on. Do you realize that the Boule v. Garveys UNIA was really a masonic power struggle which the whites sided with the Boule. Garvey created his movement with a lot of it based off of masonic traditions and it was the first time we seen Prince Hall masons come together across the US and really make waves on an economic movement for Blacks. This is why I don't think we will have another Garvey.

What he did for uniting Black masons was legendary till the cacs pretty much fukked it all up and helped DuBois create the Boule which was far less of a threat v. Cacs than Garveys movement. Crazy how he got the masons organized like this and he much impact he had so soon. This is why I feel, Blacks are done in this land. We saw what Black masons could do when they linked up for a legit cause and the impact it made in the Black community. That said, a lot of use don't talk about that both Garvey and DuBois was technically "brothers". Not saying it was free from flaws but when was the last Black movement that was executed like the UNIA?

DuBois and Garvey weren't brothers in the slightest, they didn't get along at all. DuBois was basically c00ning for massa until he got old and realized that Garvey was right about cacs.

And I assumed the Hollywood gigs you're referring to was more than writing comedy skits.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Yvette Carnell:mjlol: