Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Rock Newman exposed Tariq real age at the 30:00 mark and Tariq was like :whoa:

:russ::laff::deadrose:

Tariq is 42-43 :sas2:

:dwillhuh: I haven't watched interview yet, but I thought everyone knew Tariq was in his early 40's. If you ever watched/heard Tariq discuss his backstory, it's obvious if you do the math he gotta be in his 40's. He's always mentioned he first got to L.A. in the late 80's when he was a teenager.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Rock Newman exposed Tariq real age at the 30:00 mark and Tariq was like :whoa:

:russ::laff::deadrose:

Tariq is 42-43 :sas2:
Google Tariq Nasheed. It says he was born in 1974. His Internet age has been out there for a couple years. Based off his recollections, I think he's older than that.:manny:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thing y'all 2 didn't read my 2nd post before quoting me. :beli:

:dwillhuh: I haven't watched interview yet, but I thought everyone knew Tariq was in his early 40's. If you ever watched/heard Tariq discuss his backstory, it's obvious if you do the math he gotta be in his 40's. He's always mentioned he first got to L.A. in the late 80's when he was a teenager.
Google Tariq Nasheed. It says he was born in 1974. His Internet age has been out there for a couple years. Based off his recollections, I think he's older than that.:manny:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Yea that shyt was type weird. I feel Tariq spent too much time entertaining that bozo. Once he identified it was him, he should of him him with "Outta here, Damn nikka" sample and K.I.M.

The show started really good then it went to shyt. He started having technical issues, weird ass callers, gun shots in the background, he was looking for Nivea ads, etc. He brought it back when he got into the topic. The Pepsi shyt was real talk.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sarah did say she fukked in the movie theater before on the first row. :yeshrug::russ:

I was like :ehh: when she said that shyt.
Ya'll do realize she's a pop right?

yea it's him....ken from chicago with that corny ass voice. he calls in all the time
He called into Jason's show recently. Little does Jason know, The Nigerian runs his social media platform.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA

Tariq had posted this old photo of himself at looks to be around 15 ...so you do the math to what year Thriller and the Beat It zipper jacket was hot:sas2:
C80XM5ZVwAAV2gL.jpg:small

Last edited: