The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
When Captain John Rumford, USMC, stands up for the dead Marines of Iwo Jima against the forces of political correctness that have invaded his beloved Corps, he is promptly cashiered for his trouble. But upon his return to his native Maine, he discovers that even in the countryside, there is no escaping the political correctness that has spread throughout the United States of America. And when what begins as a small effort by some former Marines to help fellow Christians in Boston free themselves from the plague of crime in their neighborhoods turns into a larger resistance movement, Captain Rumford unexpectedly finds himself leading his fellow revolutionaries into combat against an ideological enemy that takes many different forms.

:snoop:

These corny #woke muhfukkins ain't ready for these devils.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
When Captain John Rumford, USMC, stands up for the dead Marines of Iwo Jima against the forces of political correctness that have invaded his beloved Corps, he is promptly cashiered for his trouble. But upon his return to his native Maine, he discovers that even in the countryside, there is no escaping the political correctness that has spread throughout the United States of America. And when what begins as a small effort by some former Marines to help fellow Christians in Boston free themselves from the plague of crime in their neighborhoods turns into a larger resistance movement, Captain Rumford unexpectedly finds himself leading his fellow revolutionaries into combat against an ideological enemy that takes many different forms.

:snoop:

These corny #woke muhfukkins ain't ready for these devils.

They're really not. Dudes have no fukking clue how prepared these cacs are and just waiting for the opportunity to have their way with black people:

They have militias on the ready, they're heavily armed, and they're organized nationally.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They're really not. Dudes have no fukking clue how prepared these cacs are and just waiting for the opportunity to have their way with black people:

They have militias on the ready, they're heavily armed, and they're organized nationally.

Racist militias are Demons that need and require air support for ground offenses against cities of angry people fighting for survival. A racist is really a bully and bullies have no heart friend.

Im sorry friend but they would be crushed stepping foot into the city.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna neg you for this comment cause you don't have a c00n spirit, but you've been warned breh :ufdup:

I got negs on deck for anyone disrespecting that ebony goddess :birdman:

I love that she is woke as fukk though.

I know she just is used to alot of fukkboys coming at her and i dont blame her for frustrations.. But its like everytime we hear a story from here its an issue with a guy. Never anything positive lol. Wasn't she dating someone a couple episodes back who called in and spoke to Tariq and now all of a sudden nothing on that either?

She can't keep relationships for a reason breh and she also comes across as too bougie. Yes she is an ebony goddess but shytttttttttt if a woman is that good there will always be one guy that will wife her up early...like with Tariq's wife

So why is this ebony goddess Sara having all these issues? :sas2:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm looking at the amazon reviews and I'm not seeing too much cacery which is suprising. Can you quote some of the shyt you saw?
Look at Daniel F. Respond. It's literally well coded but a lot can be easily decoded.