The Tariq Nasheed Thread

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how dudes like @LuckyLibra619 or @Yuffie. Avoid threads and topics that deal with the situation of black folks in America, yet they are constantly in threads defending their right to bed buck. The fact that some black men prioritize IR dating over their own survival is very telling/ scary. You have white folks plotting on black peoples lives yet they will still argue you why they must date out and try to shame blacks with the "militant" talk. Meanwhile they're silent on the actual white militants hellbent on targeting black men women and children.

Daps
Crazy how dudes like @LuckyLibra619 or @Yuffie. Avoid threads and topics that deal with the situation of black folks in America, yet they are constantly in threads defending their right to bed buck. The fact that some black men prioritize IR dating over their own survival is very telling/ scary. You have white folks plotting on black peoples lives yet they will still argue you why they must date out and try to shame blacks with the "militant" talk. Meanwhile they're silent on the actual white militants hellbent on targeting black men women and children.
Yo man don't call me out. I talk very straight in my podcast about what it really is. Chill, nikka. If I told you how I talk OFF this forum you'd say I was lying. Worry about you and your opinion. Don't villify me for daps. I'm as real as they come.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo man don't call me out. I talk very straight in my podcast about what it really is. Chill, nikka. If I told you how I talk OFF this forum you'd say I was lying. Worry about you and your opinion. Don't villify me for daps. I'm as real as they come.

Lol at yo man don't call me out

U really are a cac trapped in a black persons body :mjlol:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get at me on twitter. These tlr fools report my shyt. @slamdunkjesus

Don't bytch up.

Nah we're done here bruh. No need to take this convo to twitter:mjlol:

It was just an observation based on your last bushed thread. Keep doing what u do.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Powerful episode :wow:

Gotta get that body count down breh :wow:

:mjlol: