The Tariq Nasheed Thread

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:whoo: word it got bdizzle cosign like that. I will be peeping on the way home today :ehh:

I listened to it this morning and I literally was like :ohhh: when he started breaking down those books and how it links to Trump/Bannon

I'll give Tariq his props, he's always up early on what these white supremacists are doing and he stays on their ass.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I listened to it this morning and I literally was like :ohhh: when he started breaking down those books and how it links to Trump/Bannon

I'll give Tariq his props, he's always up early on what these white supremacists are doing and he stays on their ass.
It's time to get that visa. America is on its way to putting us back in chains and it don't seem like it's stopping.

I'll make a thread about getting African citizenship. I see why Jay said, I got six passports, I'm never going to jail. I also see why Pac said, I know it might seems heaven sent, we ain't ready for a Black President. nikkas was blasting that in 08 like it was a good track when in reality, he was saying some other shyt. :damn: Say what you want but this is why I listen to Tariq. He's literally the only one studying exactly what these white supremacists are doing.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@bdizzle Damn, I thought we're cool. :russ:

At least you was honest. :manny:

I remember you saying something about having a thing for D.C. females. :yeshrug:

Only been to DC twice and it was meetup with a chick I know from back home. Never fukked with a DC chick before but Sarah is a goddess and if you talk shyt about her again I ain't gonna do shyt cause Im a bytch ass nikka :mjcry:

I take my simping very seriously breh