The Tariq Nasheed Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

:jbhmm: I finally decided to watch this Lauren Duca chick's interview with Tucker Carlson:

:gucci: All of these coli posters who kept saying that Tucker Carlson won those debates over Tariq look like c00ns now. It looks like Tucker Carlson does this stupid troll shyt to all his opposing guests.

this one was pretty funny, this dude checked Tucker

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I hope he belittle or dismiss Andrew Schultz like he does with his own supportives :mjpls:...He always show known white supremacists more respect than his own people :sas2:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Anyone been checking the Izm Radio podcasts? Main

Some good stuff on there, especially the phone calls..Dunno about having those 2 chicks on there every episode though they dont really add much

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This is the Quadroon chick that called in to the latest episode:

:jbhmm: How come she sounds black when she has a white mother & a Mulatto/bi-racial c00n father who didn't let her meet the black side of his family till she was a teenager?

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
This is the Quadroon chick that called in to the latest episode:

:jbhmm: How come she sounds black when she has a white mother & a Mulatto/bi-racial c00n father and didn't meet the black side of her family till she was a teenager?

She was leaving out details because her story made no sense. I can never find these women's instagrams and twitters when they call in and tell him. Make using Google correctly seem hard brehs:snoop::flabbynsick::old: