The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that seems smart, tell that fukkboy your idea...for only $3k :russ:

i dont think he's going to go around stealing ideas. i think breh trynna open up his own lil loan business under the guise of black empowerment, but i need to see the interest rates first

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not uncommon for comedians to sell stuff. In fact, that's where most of the money is. Im already getting paid off the gigs but im crawling on my stomach. Thats the game when you're just startinh to get a buzz. I like how you ignored the rest of my post. Tell my how you would make money as a comedian, smartass.
i wouldn't pick court jester as a career, you're asking the wrong person. :yeshrug: sign up for a loan and tell us how it goes.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't? If someone can take $2500 of product and turn it into $5000 and keep flipping up, then they can.

Someone who needs an MBA In Entrepreneurial Science, a 24/7 business coach, a Dr. Boyce Watkins dissertation on macroeconomic theory and a 101-step by step blueprint to avoid the 2,128 ways a business may fail, will not be able to do anything with that $2,500.

Peace

man, its not impossible to start a successful business with 2500, but the odds are stacked. i mean, i hate this notion that nikkas can start businesses with little to nothing. i'm working with a buddy to get something popping and we're looking at well over 100,000 in inventory alone. not including the lease, and all the other expenses. but nikkas wanna come out here and think they can build businesses with a few grand. shyt is depressing :snoop:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i wouldn't pick court jester as a career, you're asking the wrong person. :yeshrug: sign up for a loan and tell us how it goes.
im just goin to get a chill job and do it my way. I was just breaking down how i would use it. 3K would allow me to double or even triple the lil money i get from gigs and free me up to expand. It's a marathon, not a sprint, though. I don't need any more debt unless, like you said, the interest rate is reasonable.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im just goin to get a chill job and do it my way. I was just breaking down how i would use it. 3K would allow me to double or even triple the lil money i get from gigs and free me up to expand. It's a marathon, not a sprint, though. I don't need any more debt unless, like you said, the interest rate is reasonable.
that's wassup. if you're funny and already getting work, i dont see why you'd get the loan either. for a side gig, i'd do podcast. comedians seem to do well going that route and its relatively inexpensive.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
that's wassup. if you're funny and already getting work, i dont see why you'd get the loan either. for a side gig, i'd do podcast. comedians seem to do well going that route and its relatively inexpensive.
I got a podcast already. That's why i was saying the money could work because I'm already established but im just gettin my foot in the door. It'd just be a nice boost but not an unfathomable amount to pay back if i fail in the short run.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I would say this, any person who doesn't have the mind to buy something, sell it for a higher price and then use the profit to buy more, then they shouldn't be in business. Period.

That's the essence of any business. Buy wholesale, sell retail, buy more wholesale with the profit. Rinse, wash, repeat.

If you need a PhD in Finance to buy some product, mark it up and sell it, then you should just keep a day job. Dudes overcomplicate sh#t, so they can sound smart to dumb people.

$2500

- Buy domain, one year subscription from GoDaddy: $24

- Web hosting, one year subscription : $50

- Get template for website, many are free if you use a web hosting site like Weebly or buy one from a site like www.templatemonster.com for less than $100

- Or you can even create a website for free using a application like Komopozer. See below instructional video on how to use Kompozer

- Website done and we still have $2400 left over to buy some product

- Get Reseller License from state government, this is usually free

- Once license obtained, now you can buy direct from manufacturers and/or wholsalers. With $2400, you have enough to at least try instead of making excuses

This is just one idea that can be used to sell basically anything.

Peace

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I got a podcast already. That's why i was saying the money could work because I'm already established but im just gettin my foot in the door. It'd just be a nice boost but not an unfathomable amount to pay back if i fail in the short run.
What's your podcast?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a lot of small businesses that you can start with that. I started a mobile detailing van with $2200 back in 2009.

so you bought a van, all the detail equipment, and advertising for under $2200? :leon:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
so you bought a van, all the detail equipment, and advertising for under $2200? :leon:
GTiixAN.jpg

Yep, hustled that shyt up that summer.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Now, let's say you're a Coli baller.......which means you broke. You don't have $2500 but you got $100.

Well, follow the first few steps of buying a domain(cheap), web hosting(cheap) and setting up the webiste(so many free options). Less than $100.

Now, since you don't have money for product, you're thinking :mjcry:

But behold, a concept called Drop Shipping. What does that mean? :lupe:

It means that you setup an agreement with a wholesaler where they ship the products for you. They have the warehouse, you have the site. You sell products on your site(retail) and then buy from the wholesaler(wholesale). You keep profit. It's a win win....wholesaler sells and you sell.

Myth Buster #97....you need thousands to even think about a business :camby:

Peace

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now, let's say you're a Coli baller.......which means you broke. You don't have $2500 but you got $100.

Well, follow the first few steps of buying a domain(cheap), web hosting(cheap) and setting up the webiste(so many free options). Less than $100.

Now, since you don't have money for product, you're thinking :mjcry:

But behold, a concept called Drop Shipping. What does that mean? :lupe:

It means that you setup an agreement with a wholesaler where they ship the products for you. They have the warehouse, you have the site. You sell products on your site(retail) and then buy from the wholesaler(wholesale). You keep profit. It's a win win....wholesaler sells and you sell.

Myth Buster #97....you need thousands to even think about a business :camby:

Peace

now how do you get the traffic to your site with 0 dollars? :lupe: