The Tariq Nasheed Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
what did i type about a collective? :camby: its about being realistic over what 2,500 can actually do for you. i know everyone hates the idea of having a boss, but focus on earning skills through employment if all they have to work with is a few grand.
Stupid you just said is this for little side money or to hire people aka collective or at least more than yourself. You on that shyt? 2,500 can do stuff but it also depends on what your into and or if you have balls/talent enough to shoestring the idea. I guess you and most people don't though which I understand cause everything isn't for everybody. I agree get a job till you can get more but you can get certain things popping for 2,500

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
now how do you get the traffic to your site with 0 dollars? :lupe:

You can add a Google tracking code to your site and look up ways to best use Google Webmaster to show in search results. You can learn some SEO. You can create a Facebook, Twitter and IG for the business and market with social media for free.

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
still waiting for an answer @mcdivit85, you've spent all your money on a domain, and webhosting. now how do you steer converting traffic to your site with 0 dollars?

I spent all my money? My example clearly states using about $100 out of $2500 for domain, web hosting and setting up the website. That means $2400 left on product and/or marketing.

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
it easily beats the logic that everyone can start a business with 100-2,500 dollars. which is the idea you and tariq are peddling

Bro, if you aren't able to think of a way to take $2000 and make something of it, THEN JUST SAY THAT. Just admit that for yourself, but that's not everyone's line of thinking.

But there's plenty of people of who start with WAY LESS than $100K and a warehouse full of inventory to start a business. The fact that you even think that every business has the same startup needs shows a limited scope.

So, a woman whose creating a website to sell her hand-crafted hair wraps has the same startup costs as a man whose opening a car dealership? And because she needs less money to start and operate her business, somehow that is the factor that will determine its viability? Not so.
Peace

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
whats the over/under on how many post @Napoleon will make in this thread tonight? im going with 40+

GummFZr.gif