The Tariq Nasheed Thread

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
goddamn, you can be suck a weirdo dikkriding fakkit.

at anyrate, when i told tariq no one can start a viable business with 2,500. tariq made an interesting comment, he called it a business; then quickly re-worded it. so i'm wondering whats the interest rate on these "micro-loans"

I could flip 2500. Get me a website, some advertising, and some merch off the ground. I really am wondering what the interest rate is. With the out of town higs i got coming up, that would be perfect.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could flip 2500. Get me a website, some advertising, and some merch off the ground. I really am wondering what the interest rate is. With the out of town higs i got coming up, that would be perfect.

and what "merch" would that be

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You ain't about this economic empowerment :sas2:

post a pic of your copy of HC3, and post a screen shot from your email/kickstarter donation to HC4. oh yeah, you cant :sas1:

in fact, i'm willing to bet you dont support any black owned businesses. even ya haircut looks like it came from a cac

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
and what "merch" would that be
Im a comic; Wrist bands and t shirts sportin catch phrases. Im also working on an app. As far as ads, i know people personally that will do it for dirt cheap. I'd have money left over to actually hit some more small towns with a loan.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im a comic; Wrist bands and t shirts sportin catch phrases. Im also working on an app. As far as ads, i know people personally that will do it for dirt cheap. I'd have money left over to actually hit some more small towns with a loan.
so you feel you can make a viable business out of selling wrist bands and t-shirts? :leon: sign up for a melanoid loan and tell me how it goes

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
so you feel you can make a viable business out of selling wrist bands and t-shirts? :leon: sign up for a melanoid loan and tell me how it goes

What about a dance academy for young black girls?

If you looking to start a business with just the $3000 from him you're already doing it wrong. The $3000 should just be extra funding.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about a dance academy for young black girls?

If you looking to start a business with just the $3000 from him you're already doing it wrong. The $3000 should just be extra funding.

alright, well thats already contrary to what tariq said. since 2,500 is more than enough to start a business according to tariq

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
goddamn, you can be suck a weirdo dikkriding fakkit.

at anyrate, when i told tariq no one can start a viable business with 2,500. tariq made an interesting comment, he called it a business; then quickly re-worded it. so i'm wondering whats the interest rate on these "micro-loans"

You can't? If someone can take $2500 of product and turn it into $5000 and keep flipping up, then they can.

Someone who needs an MBA In Entrepreneurial Science, a 24/7 business coach, a Dr. Boyce Watkins dissertation on macroeconomic theory and a 101-step by step blueprint to avoid the 2,128 ways a business may fail, will not be able to do anything with that $2,500.

Peace

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's not uncommon for comedians to sell stuff. In fact, that's where most of the money is. Im already getting paid off the gigs but im crawling on my stomach. Thats the game when you're just starting to get a buzz. I like how you ignored the rest of my post. Tell my how you would make money as a comedian, smartass.