No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
the show before last

18:00

caller ask tariq how he should handle his girl not giving him money, and if he should break up with her. instead of tariq checking dude on getting money out of women and building his own, he suggest bruh should break up with her :heh:

Dam, Marcuz if he told dude to leave her he ain't trying to let that man get money from her. No pimp is leaving money.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So where does he condone "getting money out of women?"

He said she was being stingy...not that he was pimping.

If your partner isn't yoked with you financially..then why are you wasting time with them?

You're better than this :stopitslime:

"usually i have chicks compensate just for kicking it with them"

this is in the same vain as nikkas who jump from welfare mother to welfare mother, getting a few bucks out of each of them.

this is why i hate arguing with ya dumbass. you have no consistent opinion and it changes depending on how others feel. you cant even admit these type of nikkas are counterproductive towards black empowerment.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"usually i have chicks compensate just for kicking it with them"

this is in the same vain as nikkas who jump from welfare mother to welfare mother, getting a few bucks out of each of them.

this is why i hate arguing with ya dumbass. you have no consistent opinion and it changes depending on how others feel. you cant even admit these type of nikkas are counterproductive towards black empowerment.
Except...you lied and misrepresented the source of your argument...so until you wanna talk about him CONDONING pimping, let me know :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
he recommended he break up with the girl if she doesn't give him money, wtf :laugh:
You silly c00n. He said "my girl is being stingy"...thats not a pimp. Thats a dude who has a selfish GF who isn't doing her part in a relationship

You hearing shyt thats not even there.

AND its recorded, so you clearly are on some bullshyt. :rudy:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Except...you lied and misrepresented the source of your argument...so until you wanna talk about him CONDONING pimping, let me know :sas2:
You silly c00n. He said "my girl is being stingy"...thats not a pimp. Thats a dude who has a selfish GF who isn't doing her part in a relationship

You hearing shyt thats not even there.

AND its recorded, so you clearly are on some bullshyt. :rudy:

napoelon, you're the biggest banana deepthroating c00n on this forum and next week you'll be talkin bout some respect the cops bullshyt

the caller clearly said he kicks it with women to be compensated for his time, these are his words. this has shyt to do with a relationship and 50/50. he wants her to either "shyt, or get off the pot" aka, give me money for being with you or im out. this mindset is not new and existed in the 70s, 80s, 90s as well, its COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. what, do you really need papa tariq to change his mind before you get it?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
napoelon, you're the biggest banana deepthroating c00n on this forum and next week you'll be talkin bout some respect the cops bullshyt

the caller clearly said he kicks it with women to be compensated for his time, these are his words. this has shyt to do with a relationship and 50/50. he wants her to either "shyt, or get off the pot" aka, give me money for being with you or im out. this mindset is not new and existed in the 70s, 80s, 90s as well, its COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. what, do you really need papa tariq to change his mind before you get it?
*yawn*

I see no pimping here.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What would you recommend a girl do if her boyfriend was trying to get money out of her?

fukk my answer, what would you do if you found out your daughter has been paying some dusty nikka money just for his company. what advice would you give her?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL, well if the nikka want money and she ain't giving it thats the best thing. Hell that nikka must be a freeloader lol..
im saying, tariq should have broken the dusty nikka cycle right there. told the nikka he should be out building to earn his own, not trynna hustle up some money out of females like a wanna be mack.