☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@marcuz I hear u. I'm Kanye'ing this topic too because I didn't see the video. I don't want to. Still seems minor in my eyes. At the end of the day it plays larger to something going on all across the nation which is the loss of free speech. Yea yea here he goes. But what a damn college kid says is nothing of big consequence to me. Ppl in positions of power have their words weighted, not nikkas sharpening pencils and picking up brawds in Starbucks. Point is its dumb. And being used as a distraction.
???

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theres nothing wrong with that

He's giving these dudes confidence and tools to deal with and interact with women.

on his last radio show, he gave some caller advice on literally pimping women out of money. that type of mentality doesn't blend with the message he's trying to convey w/HC

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
on his last radio show, he gave some caller advice on literally pimping women out of money. that type of mentality doesn't blend with the message he's trying to convey w/HC

He didn't say that...Prove it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the show before last

18:00

caller ask tariq how he should handle his girl not giving him money, and if he should break up with her. instead of tariq checking dude on getting money out of women and building his own, he suggest bruh should break up with her :heh:

So did he give him advice on forcing her into prostitution?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the show before last

18:00

caller ask tariq how he should handle his girl not giving him money, and if he should break up with her. instead of tariq checking dude on getting money out of women and building his own, he suggest bruh should break up with her :heh:

So where does he condone "getting money out of women?"

He said she was being stingy...not that he was pimping.

If your partner isn't yoked with you financially..then why are you wasting time with them?

You're better than this :stopitslime: