The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Killer Mike once said in an interview White Supremacy created the image that the Poverty and Crime = Black. So while everyone does it, emphasis is put on it being a black thing.
this is true, but if blacks disappeared tomorrow. whites import and disenfranchise darker impoverished non-blacks, and promote them as the dangerous underclass.

these people have hatred in their neanderthal blood. if the world were nothing but cacs, they'd begin to discriminate based on eye color, hair color, and shape of nose.

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
Since he just mentioned it real briefly, I don't think that OK frat sh!t is that deep. Honestly. "Protesting" over stupid stuff waters down the potency of any further protests in my eyes. Some young, probably DRUNK & DUMB college kids used the N word. Oh no! Let's talk about it all over tv & act like it's a big deal! Gtfoh

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since he just mentioned it real briefly, I don't think that OK frat sh!t is that deep. Honestly. "Protesting" over stupid stuff waters down the potency of any further protests in my eyes. Some young, probably DRUNK & DUMB college kids used the N word. Oh no! Let's talk about it all over tv & act like it's a big deal! Gtfoh

this is a dishonest take on the situation. i agree on not marching or protesting the shyt. but it wasn't over some drunk kids saying ******, that's an over simplification. first, they're singing a historical song that preaches exclusivity and killing blacks.
it sheds light on an institutional problem thats currently being scapegoated on the 1-2 cacs caught on cam.

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
@marcuz I hear u. I'm Kanye'ing this topic too because I didn't see the video. I don't want to. Still seems minor in my eyes. At the end of the day it plays larger to something going on all across the nation which is the loss of free speech. Yea yea here he goes. But what a damn college kid says is nothing of big consequence to me. Ppl in positions of power have their words weighted, not nikkas sharpening pencils and picking up brawds in Starbucks. Point is its dumb. And being used as a distraction.