The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My favorite c00n? :heh:
I barely watch their videos, just saying for someone that doesn't care he spends a lot of time talking about tommy. :manny:
because nikkas brought him up

Tommy deserves it talking about he's gonna KILL someone out here. All bets are off after that.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
:russ: I rate Tariq to an extent, but it's always funny when a more articulate and knowledgeable caller is on... it almost seems as if Tariq is bullshytting just to keep up. Last caller had some legitimate points regarding the net and geopolitics in Africa, yet dude Tariq was just speaking vaguely and in generalities to get him off the air.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:russ: I rate Tariq to an extent, but it's always funny when a more articulate and knowledgeable caller is on... it almost seems as if Tariq is bullshytting just to keep up. Last caller had some legitimate points regarding the net and geopolitics in Africa, yet dude Tariq was just speaking vaguely and in generalities to get him off the air.
:childplease:get your ol agent ass outta here. Whose troll account is this?

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
:childplease:get your ol agent ass outta here. Whose troll account is this?

LOL why are you so emotional bro, he wasn't even dissing Tariq he was just stating how its a lot of suspect stuff about the way he handles himself and talks to some of his listeners. I find it a bit scary that yall nikkas want to jump on a nikkas back just cause they something about your role models.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
LOL why are you so emotional bro, he wasn't even dissing Tariq he was just stating how its a lot of suspect stuff about the way he handles himself. I find it a bit scary that you nikkas one to jump on a nikkas back just cause they something about your stars.
:childplease:why you aint ever call tariq and tell him about your observation? He's readily available

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215