The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:pachaha: Ennis got sonned...dude has to be a paid informant. It would make sense that motivated informants are those that have grievances. Dude got exposed for his scheme and probably got a call from the alphabet boys.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:
$56,372 pledged of $60,000 goal
:whoo:

If this don't inspire people to support each other I don't know what will. Glad I donated. We need to start a thread for any brehs on this site who need a crowd fund for any particular business they want to get jumping. If it's properly planned and researched.

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
How many episodes of Hidden Colors do black people need before they start waking up? Yeah, shoutout to him for making these movies but what TANGIBLE benefits and results are gained after watching it? (Besides Tariq getting rich off black people's ignorance?)

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
How many episodes of Hidden Colors do black people need before they start waking up? Yeah, shoutout to him for making these movies but what TANGIBLE benefits and results are gained after watching it? (Besides Tariq getting rich off black people's ignorance?)
LOL, you can never get enough information. It may take 4 or it may take 400 if blacks wake up then it will be worth it.

Ya Dig

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
LOL, you can never get enough information. It may take 4 or it may take 400 if blacks wake up then it will be worth it.

Ya Dig

Contrary to popular belief, knowledge is NOT power. Application of knowledge IS power though.
That's why I rock with the God, Dr. Claud Anderson