The Tariq Nasheed Thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Contrary to popular belief, knowledge is NOT power. Application of knowledge IS power though.
That's why I rock with the God, Dr. Claud Anderson

God dam nikka just say you don't like Tariq. He saying the same things DCA is saying.

The fukk you talking about with that knowledge is power shyt. That's some ole random ass shyt.

Good Night nikka.

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
God dam nikka just say you don't like Tariq. He saying the same things DCA is saying.

The fukk you talking about with that knowledge is power shyt. That's some ole random ass shyt.

Good Night nikka.

I actually like Tariq because he makes a lot of good points and I like the way he analyzes/assesses situations when it comes to white supremacy, but I'm not one of those dudes that worship him. Black people need a PLAN on how to start building institutions, cleaning up our communities, and how to COMPETE.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I actually like Tariq because he makes a lot of good points and I like the way he analyzes/assesses situations when it comes to white supremacy, but I'm not one of those dudes that worship him. Black people need a PLAN on how to start building institutions, cleaning up our communities, and how to COMPETE.
Well, what do you recommend we do to inform these blacks folks of this? I try to talk to them about this and it's like talking to the walking dead. They make any and every excuse as to why not to other make it seem like I'm okay and we're all equal.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Thinking about calling in and asking whether black people have a place in law enforcement given the climate of the community.

Been pondering on that for a while. Should/can black folks change the law by entering into positions of law enforcement (specifically the courts).

Probably shouldn't call. Never mind:shaq2::francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thinking about calling in and asking whether black people have a place in law enforcement given the climate of the community.

Been pondering on that for a while. Should/can black folks change the law by entering into positions of law enforcement (specifically the courts).

do it

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

Call. Wouldn't hurt anything. Also there was a thread that sparked some discussion on that very topic, you may find a few interesting things.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/do-you-respect-black-police-officers.288101/

As for the show...

tumblr_mk90v55OrN1qj1y18o2_r1_1280.jpg