The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
He's right about that money shaming in the black community. Dude was right about human are getting implanting people with chips; that's been going on for a while.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6237364/ns/health-health_care/t/fda-approves-computer-chip-humans/

Thats actually prison planet-Alex Jones shyt,everyone knows about the ability for you to get implants.

:childplease:why you aint ever call tariq and tell him about your observation? He's readily available
Im not going to listen to dude for what?LOL Sit down and looking at this nikka like he a webcam model. naw bruh. :camby:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My goodness some of you are complete clowns. There is no reason that you should be being led by anyone. You have brains; use them to think for yourselves.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Lol that's all you got, sheep? How's your messiah doing?
Hey cac. Hitler is dead. Hopefully you'll follow his lead and end your life as well. Until that fateful day arrives feel free to log of an fukk your sister or dog. Perhaps make yourself some casserole or a mayonaise sandwich? Your kind is unwanted here. GTFOH

This will be my last post in reply to you

Ignores

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
this guy is good :banderas:

get money from followers to fund documentary that he will then sell to followers :wow:

:salute: i respect that man's hustle

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hey cac. Hitler is dead. Hopefully you'll follow his lead and end your life as well. Until that fateful day arrives feel free to log of an fukk your sister or dog. Perhaps make yourself some casserole or a mayonaise sandwich? Your kind is unwanted here. GTFOH

This will be my last post in reply to you

Ignores
The difference between you and I is that I don't need some pimp to tell me common fukking sense. I don't need to be led by anyone. If more of us thought critically we'd band together and do what needs to be done not shirk that responsibility off on a few with charismatic talking. How many Hidden Colors is he going to do? 27. Where is the action? My women's group is actually about action. What are YOU doing instead of drinking up the thoughts of another religiously, and calling people who don't agree with your worship of another cacs on the net?

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
The difference between you and I is that I don't need some pimp to tell me common fukking sense. I don't need to be led by anyone. If more of us thought critically we'd band together and do what needs to be done not shirk that responsibility off on a few with charismatic talking. How many Hidden Colors is he going to do? 27. Where is the action? My women's group is actually about action. What are YOU doing instead of drinking up the thoughts of another religiously, and calling people who don't agree with your worship of another cacs on the net?

Can you provide a link that shows what actions your women's group is participating in?