The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I agree what your saying but if we add biracial's, we're just adding more potential c00ns in our community. Tariq make it seem like mixed people can't hate or try to destroy they're black side.

Yeah; I understand what your say because my personal experience with biracials; they choose their black side because they were rejected by their white family. But they really wanted to be accepted by white side more so than their black side

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But YOU said that Bi-Racial + White=White....So NOW you are saying it equals "mixed"? So NOW that kid is NOT white?

actually, i said mixed first, as applied to malcom x and obamas children. but to keep it simple, identify as whatever makes up the majority. if your mom is biracial and your dad is white, you going over to the white side.

Halle-Berry-and-daughter-Nahla.jpg

looks like a white girl to me.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@bdizzle, i wont stop asking for your organizations info either, so you better come up with something by tomorrow :mjpls:

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually, i said mixed first, as applied to malcom x and obamas children. but to keep it simple, identify as whatever makes up the majority. if your mom is biracial and your dad is white, you going over to the white side.

Halle-Berry-and-daughter-Nahla.jpg

looks like a white girl to me.
White people are the FIRST to let children like this and thousands of others they are NOT white

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White people are the FIRST to let children like this and thousands of others know(?) they are NOT white

well, technically, they arent, but that's not really our problem.

would you feel more comfortable waiting another generation for Nahla to breed out any traceable black features?

Paula+Patton+out+son+Julian+2CKkUWqhsOTx.jpg

here's another example, and robin thicke has went on record as calling his son black. does this kid look BLACK to you?

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well, technically, they arent, but that's not really our problem.

would you feel more comfortable waiting another generation for Nahla to breed out any traceable black features?

Paula+Patton+out+son+Julian+2CKkUWqhsOTx.jpg

here's another example, and robin thicke has went on record as calling his son black. does this kid look BLACK to you?
This kid can pass for white as long as the kid can hide the fact that he has a black mother

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I agree what your saying but if we add biracial's, we're just adding more potential c00ns in our community. Tariq make it seem like mixed people can't hate or try to destroy they're black side.

:heh: Let's start on this board. We need receipts for for everybody on here to see who is really black. DNA testing to prove your % of blackness. What is the cut off percentage? < 60%? <75%? < 90%?

https://www.23andme.com/

:youngsabo:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This kid can pass for white as long as the kid can hide the fact that he has a black mother

yeah, this kid with two famous millionaire parents will have to hide his heritage :skip:

Ok ,I thought I was the only one who thought this marcus poster was utterly retarded. So I'm not the only one

first off, i didn't say dark skinned blacks should join up to separate from light skinned or even mixed blacks. second, i'll be utterly retarded but i'll stay consistent with it. you are just like all the other dumbass one drop rulers, flip flopping all over the place. halle berry kid is black, but paula patton can pass for white. where does it begin and end with you people?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Let's start on this board. We need receipts for for everybody on here to see who is really black. DNA testing to prove your % of blackness. What is the cut off percentage? < 60%? <75%? < 90%?

https://www.23andme.com/

:youngsabo:

atleast a healthy 65% :obama: in fact, we should have a 23andme thread. put our genetics to the test and see who's what.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, this kid with two famous millionaire parents will have to hide his heritage :skip:

first off, i didn't say dark skinned blacks should join up to separate from light skinned or even mixed blacks. second, i'll be utterly retarded but i'll stay consistent with it. you are just like all the other dumbass one drop rulers, flip flopping all over the place. halle berry kid is black, but paula patton can pass for white. where does it begin and end with you people?
That was point but you were too slow to catch it....

So genetically,what makes a person white?