The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if the one drop of Black blood rule is false,then how do you determine if a person is white or not?
:what: y'all are trying too hard to complicate something very simple. if you have two black parents, you are black. if you have 1 black parent and one non-black parent, you are not black. is this really that tough to get over?

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
:what: y'all are trying too hard to complicate something very simple. if you have two black parents, you are black. if you have 1 black parent and one non-black parent, you are not black. is this really that tough to get over?
But Black people like Fredrick douglas and thousands of others were bred and raped on plantations and had white and black parents. Since they are "not white" but they as biracial people have children with other Black people,are those offspring still "not white,because both parents arent Black?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm pretty sure I got some white in my family tree somewhere. I guess I'm repping #BiracialExcellence now :blessed:
shyt everybody isn't black according to this dude even his damn self. shyt makes no sense so there is no black race shyt is a figment of our imagination who would've knew. Learn something new everyday. All I know is dude better never get that test to find out he isn't 10000% black.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But Black people like Fredrick douglas and thousands of others were bred and raped on plantations and had white and black parents. Since they are "not white" but they as biracial people have children with other Black people,are those offspring still "not white,because both parents arent Black?
i'll reiterate. @christinasade may not agree but it is what it is

white + white = white
black + black = black
black + white = biracial
biracial + black = black
biracial + white = white

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

white + white = white
black + black = black
black + white = biracial
biracial + black = black
biracial + white = white
fukk all that shyt go get tested to find out if you mixed or not and if you not 100% black :camby:. fukk your junior high math do that and see how it works out for you.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk all that shyt go get tested to find out if you mixed or not and if you not 100% black :camby:. fukk your junior high math do that and see how it works out for you.

i have 4 dark skinned grand parents from the south, even if there is a cac somewhere deep in the family tree, i still have two black parents.

but i will be getting a 23andme genetic kit later this year, i'll make sure to @ you when i get the results.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

white + white = white
black + black = black
black + white = biracial
biracial + black = black
biracial + white = white

Wait..So this is a picture of Haille Berry-who is bi-racial- and her child from a WHITE MAN
Article%5Challe&nahla_article.jpg

So according to you,this child is WHITE?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i have 4 dark skinned grand parents from the south, even if there is a cac somewhere deep in the family tree, i still have two black parents.

but i will be getting a 23andme genetic kit later this year, i'll make sure to @ you when i get the results.
You don't have to do such cause I already know the answer and I'm pretty sure you do too. You mixed mane but its cool though.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
technically, she's mixed. but keeping it simple, sure, she has more european blood than african blood.

better start calling them tan or spiced up white girls, because they are not black
But YOU said that Bi-Racial + White=White....So NOW you are saying it equals "mixed"? So NOW that kid is NOT white?