☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hmm, so this is why Tariq has tried to stamp "white supremacy" into our heads? :ohhh:
Its telling the truth by labeling blatant and subliminal acts as white supremacy but its good marketing too if its the subheading for the new movie.

If you're offended by his brashness, street language or curtness, Tariq may not be for you.
He's no Al Sharpton, Cornel West, or even a Dr. Umar.
Tariq has more of a hood edge to him than those cats so he can be a turn off to people
not used to or offended by cats like him.

I enjoy him because I think he's funny as hell and we have some similar beliefs
when it comes to black folk and the system.
I dig how he reaches a lot of brothas and sistas that aren't trying to hear someone like Al, Cornel, Tavis or Umar.
He's a lot more relatable and think he has some good info that can change
some mindsets in the community for the better.

I don't agree with everything he says and think he should tone down some things but
Hidden Colors shyts on and has contributed more than these talking heads, tumblrs, and tweet activists have.
Dude STAYS busy too. Can't even knock that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just had the same debate they're having over the last 3 days on coli :skip: tariq is filibustering, he cant really justify the one drop rule either.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tariq: when do the latinos include blacks

afrobabe: they dont, but they're still black

tariq: :skip:

had a discussion with this caller a few days back, tariq getting that work :ehh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shes slowly deconstructing tariqs entire ideology. if he concedes, it shyts all over his HC series. :ohlawd:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she's losing this argument though.

Tariq's point isn't about the one-drop rule...its the fact that people REJECT their black roots at every turn as if they're ashamed of it.
bruh, he's getting worked.

tariqs argument just boiled down to "race doesn't matter, its about your mentality and consciousness" :dead: