☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
hey, if he has fans enough willing to float his ventures while he keeps 100% of the profits, so be it. considering the popularity of HC3, i might hop on for producer credits of HC4.
You have a problem with him making money?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I noticed you post his shows so you are a big supporter... I listened to him once and was disappointed, I tried again today because of a supporter on here went hard about him.. Tried again and turned it off after 5 minutes... Lemme ask you this, why does he try to belittle or talk down to anyone who doesn't share his viewpoint? He is about a good cause but is straight trash, he is almost like the new generation al sharpton

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I noticed you post his shows so you are a big supporter... I listened to him once and was disappointed, I tried again today because of a supporter on here went hard about him.. Tried again and turned it off after 5 minutes... Lemme ask you this, why does he try to belittle or talk down to anyone who doesn't share his viewpoint? He is about a good cause but is straight trash, he is almost like the new generation al sharpton
I've been following him for years...you just gotta know that the guy who called up was bullshytting. he used to debate people a lot more in the past, but he doesn't put up with bullshyt much these days