The Tariq Nasheed Thread

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i dont think tariq understands its strange to have a HD full of suspect videos :skip:

I know he plays them for comedic effect but still
HIOvOnG.png

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmm, so this is why Tariq has tried to stamp "white supremacy" into our heads? :ohhh:
Its telling the truth by labeling blatant and subliminal acts as white supremacy but its good marketing too if its the subheading for the new movie.

I noticed you post his shows so you are a big supporter... I listened to him once and was disappointed, I tried again today because of a supporter on here went hard about him.. Tried again and turned it off after 5 minutes... Lemme ask you this, why does he try to belittle or talk down to anyone who doesn't share his viewpoint? He is about a good cause but is straight trash, he is almost like the new generation al sharpton

If you're offended by his brashness, street language or curtness, Tariq may not be for you.
He's no Al Sharpton, Cornel West, or even a Dr. Umar.
Tariq has more of a hood edge to him than those cats so he can be a turn off to people
not used to or offended by cats like him.

I enjoy him because I think he's funny as hell and we have some similar beliefs
when it comes to black folk and the system.
I dig how he reaches a lot of brothas and sistas that aren't trying to hear someone like Al, Cornel, Tavis or Umar.
He's a lot more relatable and think he has some good info that can change
some mindsets in the community for the better.

I don't agree with everything he says and think he should tone down some things but
Hidden Colors shyts on and has contributed more than these talking heads, tumblrs, and tweet activists have.