The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What other groups?

The point is to be against white supremacy.

And he's speaking from a black north american perspective.

tariq is speaking globally. which is why he travels to all these south american and asian countries to find dark asians to claim

but even fromt he american perspective, how can you expect someone with a white parent to fight against their own best interest? because of malcolm X, right? that seems to be the general answer.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the fredrick douglas defense :wow: i'm starting to think i've debated this nikka on here

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like i said, tariqs ideology and entire HC franchise depends on the one drop rule. :yeshrug: he used that fredrick douglas shyt as an out. white dad + black mom =! black son

and the fukked up part is jason black knows better, he advocates exclusion as well. he knows that one drop rule shyt is lethal towards the black community.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
tariq is speaking globally. which is why he travels to all these south american and asian countries to find dark asians to claim

but even fromt he american perspective, how can you expect someone with a white parent to fight against their own best interest? because of malcolm X, right? that seems to be the general answer.
WTF are you saying right now?

Tariq is claiming people who want to be considered white. Thats the point.

No one wants to be half-black. So thats the point. its a tool.

Stop being so literal.

Are you this damn dense?

You can't even get mixed people to acknowledge that shyt.

The point is being ANTI-WHITE SUPREMACY