The Tariq Nasheed Thread

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
So how yall feel about him pretty much condoning trickin for the married man who "has something to lose"? in the most recent show?

Personally I dont agree, I thought the general rule of thumb is once you have something to lose you only mess with people who are in the same boat. Trickin on a hoe whether she is "true to the game" or not, she doesnt have anything to lose by outing you.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So how yall feel about him pretty much condoning trickin for the married man who "has something to lose"? in the most recent show?

Personally I dont agree, I thought the general rule of thumb is once you have something to lose you only mess with people who are in the same boat. Trickin on a hoe whether she is "true to the game" or not, she doesnt have anything to lose by outing you.

Tricking is rarely a good idea....unless your in Brazil, then all bets are off.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Man I've been catching up on all of the shows from the new Tariq Elite Show and episode 4 "Scared Black Men" is a fukking gem. Tariq really went in on this one. I'm upping this thread so cats can take a listen and here's the link to the show - http://www.tariqradio.com/1/post/2013/11/ep4-scared-black-men.html
perfect timing. for all of yall that check for tariq's stuff need to put him up on what we got bubbling in this thread
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lwo-wolf-files-case-of-jenny-b-pohl.181373/
we're trying to make an example of this racist pig who got caught talkin sideways. join the movement...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Dude...if you're ALREADY MARRIED...the game is different. He's not saying to be spineless but come on.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The Richard Sherman show tonight was another gem from Tariq. Dude is really delivering with the shows in 2014 and the shyt he's kicking is damn near a must listen especially for our youth. Seems like Tariq is slightly drifting from the Mack Lessons tone of the past 4-5 years but he's still dropping knowledge. This is gonna be his way to reach a broader audience and still keep the people that initially caught on during the Mack Lessons era

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
"take a chick to dinner, spend $20, then walk outside and give a bum a $20 bill"

:wow:

Show was decent, best one in a while imo.