The Tariq Nasheed Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
A lot of people believe. If everybody "mixes" enough we will look the similar and white supremacy will end. That is heavily though theory among liberal optimist on race.
My cousin teacher told him that....I was like wtf when he try to explain that logic

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Tariq shouldn't take calls. He straight cussed nikkas out.

He be telling nikkas they taking to long to talk. LMAO

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can appreciate the brother but sometimes it seems like he contridicts himself. And he will say something that he will shyt on somebody else for saying.

Maybe its cause i need to take a break from listening to him. When ever i get a steady long term stream of someone i do tend to find inaccuracies/contradictions in their arguments. I may just be judging or looking into to hard.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I can appreciate the brother but sometimes it seems like he contridicts himself. And he will say something that he will shyt on somebody else for saying.

Maybe its cause i need to take a break from listening to him. When ever i get a steady long term stream of someone i do tend to find inaccuracies/contradictions in their arguments. I may just be judging or looking into to hard.
Example!!!

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

My biggest pet peeve is that he refuses to flat out say that he dislikes someone. Or when he says he supports EVERYONE. He said he listens to Macklemore and likes his stuff. Really Tariq? :comeon:

Or he'll give Larry Elder props for making a hustle out of the white supremacy game but talks about how c00ns are destructive and are a major detriment to our progress. :mjpls:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The agenda class :whew:

This nikka Jason black got nikkas scared to be a c00n.