The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Some of ya'll are in for a hard ass lesson if Trump wins the presidency again. How some of you have manage to completely ignore everything the GOP has been saying over the years and come to that conclusion is insane. :heh:

But isn't crazy how "black" centric websites and spaces suddenly starts spewing right wing talking points and propaganda whenever election season comes around? :mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Some of ya'll are in for a hard ass lesson if Trump wins the presidency again. How some of you have manage to completely ignore everything the GOP has been saying over the years and come to that conclusion is insane. :heh:

But isn't crazy how "black" centric websites and spaces suddenly starts spewing right wing talking points and propaganda whenever election season comes around? :mjpls:

You really think biden the savior of black people???:heh: :sas2:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You really think biden the savior of black people???:heh: :sas2:

Yow what the fukk is wrong with you ?

Seriously.

How are you that old and have no sense of shame and not one ounce of intellectualism in you ? Like why can’t you put two and two together ? You’re acting like a whole bytch.

Would you suck Trump sick I you were asked ?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
its a simple yes or no question fellas... :mjgrin: no reason to have a titty attack...:mjlol:

Edit:

Jolie+Canoli+Hippo+Swing

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Not watching that trash. I despise Tariq. He has poisoned a lot of minds with his hate and stupidity. He is a hypocrite like every other both sides idiot who believes we should just give up and stay home.

I do understand and agree with the belief that Liberals can be treacherous. They're capable of selling you out when it is convenient. They compromise instead of standing firm in their beliefs and doing the conscientious thing. And they will chase down and ally with people who don't have our best interests at heart. That doesn't mean we should disengage, though. It just means we have to be more attentive when dealing with them. And that you shouldn't believe that they're automatically good just because they have a D next to their name.
And how are "we" doing that? Being more attentive? I need examples and links.

You'll have to be very clear bc, from what I see, every time they're critiqued, yall run in like Stephen from Django.

What use are they if they're, as you said in your own words, treacherous, compromising, and laying up with our enemies? This makes no sense.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one ever talks about it but REPUBLICANS are the ones who abolished slavery. The Democrats were against it. Look it up.
65115c2caddb71fe9198b6b6d49b131e.jpg
And it was ALWAYS for economic reasons not because it was the righteous thing to to do let’s not leave out that part

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq just says “think before you blindly vote” and all the house nikkas go crazy :mjlol:

Remember y’all, only real blacks voting for Biden :umad:
He said the Democrats are way more dangerous than republicans.

The same republicans that just said everyone in Louisiana over 18 can carry a gun with no training or permit. The same republicans that said there’s no more parole in Louisiana and brought back the death penalty.

Having critiques of democrats is fair (and I have them myself) but to say they’re more dangerous when republicans are actively stripping away rights and putting black folks under attack legally is downright stupid

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He said the Democrats are way more dangerous than republicans.

The same republicans that just said everyone in Louisiana over 18 can carry a gun with no training or permit. The same republicans that said there’s no more parole in Louisiana and brought back the death penalty.

Having critiques of democrats is fair (and I have them myself) but to say they’re more dangerous when republicans are actively stripping away rights and putting black folks under attack legally is downright stupid

Tariq is an idiot when he says they’re more dangerous but the fact that some of y’all think democrats are above criticism is his point