The Tariq Nasheed Thread

voiture

Superstar
Daps
No one ever talks about it but REPUBLICANS are the ones who abolished slavery. The Democrats were against it. Look it up.
65115c2caddb71fe9198b6b6d49b131e.jpg
Let's play this game since you want to be intentionally disingenuous.
Abe Lincoln went to war to kill people flying confederate flags who wanted to maintain slavery.
Who are those fighting to fly the so called rebel flags in 2024?
You are an idiot if you think that republican party is today's republican party

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
And…you think the Republican Party of today is the Republican Party of yesteryear?

:jbhmm:
Here's where we get it wrong every time: both parties aren't the same parties of yesteryear and the more we invest in them instead of ourselves our political agenda remains in the hands of a people who benefit from our aimlessness. We can't go too much longer giving our vote away for nothing just because one says they'll protect us better than their counterparts. We have a unique position in this country that has been the tool of our oppressors for far too long.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Here's where we get it wrong every time: both parties aren't the same parties of yesteryear and the more we invest in them instead of ourselves our political agenda remains in the hands of a people who benefit from our aimlessness. We can't go too much longer giving our vote away for nothing just because one says they'll protect us better than their counterparts. We have a unique position in this country that has been the tool of our oppressors for far too long.
Nothing? You can't disassociate yourself from issues facing every American. nikkas like you are like fukk labor laws, public education, civil rights, DEI, healthcare reform, etc etc because it's not exclusive to just black America when ALL that shyt effects you day by day. shyt is retard babble when I hear this from our community. I am a Democrat and for a good god damn reason, just like my ancestors were. Sad part is dumb ass shyt like this is why we finna be fukked up. Nevermind a got damn check, we fighting for our basic rights.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what::what::what:His reasoning is so fukking stupid. Made worst by the fact he won't debate anyone on these things using facts, not some wishy washy ass "You got shot in Detroit so Obama failed" type of shyt. Does he have ANY interest in bringing up what is happening and not some butthurt half-step logic about "No, they are the REAL racists" foolishness.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

Did you know that we can participate in the election of the countries we live in, vote for the liberal party and the liberal candidate that won't push anti-civil rights judges and laws, and still focus on our own advancement?

I don't know who taught y'all that voting, particularly voting Democrat, is somehow a betrayal or an obstruction to black power movement. I don't know who taught y'all leaving our laws and our government up to others somehow enables black power in America. Elections are gonna come and go, people are gonna get elected, and laws will be written and changed by whoever's in power whether we "give our votes away" or stay home pouting about reparations and hypothetical blacks only legislative agendas.

We should vote, and we should vote for liberalism in America no matter what our own agenda is.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Did you know that we can participate in the election of the countries we live in, vote for the liberal party and the liberal candidate that won't push anti-civil rights judges and laws, and still focus on our own advancement?

I don't know who taught y'all that voting, particularly voting Democrat, is somehow a betrayal or an obstruction to black power movement. I don't know who taught y'all leaving our laws and our government up to others somehow enables black power in America. Elections are gonna come and go, people are gonna get elected, and laws will be written and changed by whoever's in power whether we "give our votes away" or stay home pouting about reparations and hypothetical blacks only legislative agendas.

We should vote, and we should vote for liberalism in America no matter what our own agenda is.
Same fukk nikkas be in threads when Republicans do some wild flagrant shyt like "well the Governor or so and so is a Democrat so they'll block it" Stupid mafukkas. I am gonna punch one of you both side nikkas in the face when Republicans reverse the civil rights act.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
In an interview with black photographer/author Gordon Parks, 2 days before his assassination, Malcom X said this:

"Listening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a Black and White problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that White college girls came into the restaurant‍—‌the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the Whites get together‍—‌and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent, I saw White students helping Black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then‍—‌like all [Black] Muslims‍—‌I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days‍—‌I'm glad to be free of them." This appears in the book Malcom X: The Man and His Times by John Henrik Clarke.

Sounds like a man who grew, and his experiences later in life changed his views on things.

Fake militants love to quote Malcolm just to passively support a white supremacist political movement eliminating our rights.

Theyre worse than right wing cacs who love to post memes reminding us of the same "white liberals" quote and "fun fact: MLK was a Republican" just to mock us, or trick us, and be blatantly disingenuous. In fact they might be worse because those people know what they're doing, they know they would be demonizing this men no more than they demonize all black activism if they were still alive and they don't give a fukk. Motherfukkers here will seriously argue that our leaders were anti-immigrant, anti-Africa, anti-liberalism bootlickers.

When you're pro-black but all your defiant political views and ideas align exactly with what conservative cacs want, like black people not voting so Republicans can win and hurt us legally, I don't know how it don't give you some pause that maybe, just maybe, you're kinda being misled here?

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Nothing? You can't disassociate yourself from issues facing every American. nikkas like you are like fukk labor laws, public education, civil rights, DEI, healthcare reform, etc etc because it's not exclusive to just black America when ALL that shyt effects you day by day. shyt is retard babble when I hear this from our community. I am a Democrat and for a good god damn reason, just like my ancestors were. Sad part is dumb ass shyt like this is why we finna be fukked up. Nevermind a got damn check, we fighting for our basic rights.

:mjtf:
"Labor laws, public education, civil rights, DEI, healthcare reform etc etc" are policies needing money.
How do we control our narrative and fund the development of policies to protect ourselves and maintain our rights as a group if we don't have any money, educated people, and people in position to get them off the ground and stay on top of things?

We not being ungrateful wanting more for ourselves with what this country provides.

Vote democrat, but have an economy built by people who look like you for people who look like you like other people do for added support outside of the infrastructure of the system. That don't mean dissociating from issues facing every American, it's having a well-vested stake in maintaining your rights as an American. It takes money, education and dedication. Other groups do this. Have more options within your group, an economy and strong community. If democrats or republicans start backpedaling on laws with legal precedent, there should be community-supported lawyers and entities willing to oppose them to maintain your rights on multiple levels.

Some history:

:gucci:
That's all.​