The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He said the Democrats are way more dangerous than republicans.

The same republicans that just said everyone in Louisiana over 18 can carry a gun with no training or permit. The same republicans that said there’s no more parole in Louisiana and brought back the death penalty.

Having critiques of democrats is fair (and I have them myself) but to say they’re more dangerous when republicans are actively stripping away rights and putting black folks under attack legally is downright stupid
There’s no point in arguing at this point.
I made a thread before asking how the democrats giving us nothing is worse than the republicans taking away our rights/creating laws that directly target black people. I never got a legit response.
:skip:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
They aren't?! :dahell::why::gucci:

They got many of y'all juelzing whenever someone points out their exploitive ways with Black America. Let's not get to places like SF that use gentrification and price gouging to run black people up out those cities. :smh:

These are supposed to be our "allies"? They like to pretend like they're the guardians of black people's rights but the moment the Right go on assault, they step out the way. They're doing this RIGHT NOW with AA and DEI. Have Dems made a legit stand on anything affecting black people the way they would abortion or gay rights outside of voting with ultimately affects THEM?
Exactly! We got audio of the LA city council, democrats, straight shytting on black ppl and all these dem shills turned to hellen keller. They can all eat a fat dikk :camby:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
"I don't normally agree with all that blackity black black stuff but I agree with Tariq. A true patriot and independent thinker."

FLhQ_-uVIAA-qId.jpg:large

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Some of ya'll are in for a hard ass lesson if Trump wins the presidency again. How some of you have manage to completely ignore everything the GOP has been saying over the years and come to that conclusion is insane. :heh:

But isn't crazy how "black" centric websites and spaces suddenly starts spewing right wing talking points and propaganda whenever election season comes around? :mjpls:
It's also interesting how the most HATED person on this board is a hardcore Democrat in Nap. :sas2:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I am ashamed I used to watch this man and follow his bullshyt. Just listening to him for more than five minutes is a feat in itself. We got last year just a smidgen of what the GOP have in store for black Americans in them ending affirmative action in higher education. Yet idiots like Tariq are still touting nonsense like this, he will make stupid people not vote and further empower the GOP leading to more rights being stripped from “FBA”.
That's not his problem since he's made enough money off the community to just pack up and leave when shyt starts to go down. He wants you to think he's malcolm X and will be posted up with the rifle staring out the window.

In reality he'll be wrapped up in a first class seat looking out the window as his plane takes off to a country his dollar goes further in like Brazil or Ghana.

He's not encouraging listeners to call in and talk about local candidates doing things that help black people. He's not encouraging leaders to support politicians who call these people out like Jasmine Crockett(the only Crockett from Texas I'll ever respect).

Instead he's focusing on telling people who is a 'real' black person and who isn't. The man who made hidden colors one and this person are completely different.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Tariq is an idiot when he says they’re more dangerous but the fact that some of y’all think democrats are above criticism is his point
thats not his point.

his point is a confusing mix of either abstaining from voting and/or actively getting in bed with the republicans to somehow spite the Dems into giving us a black agenda.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tariq vs Kyle Rittenhouse from the other day doesn't even make it on TLR.
Tariq makes a random comment about Democrats....outrage.

:wow:
The Republican shills call Tariq a liberal race baiter.

The Democratic shills call Tariq a Maga supporter.

Perfect examples of #BothSides, friend.