The Tariq Nasheed Thread

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
When are yall gonna learn Tariq is just a hustler. He is willing to do and say anything to keep money coming in. When pimp shyt was selling he was a pimp, when relationship shyt was going he was giving relationship advice, tried to sell clothes, went to movies, hotep, politics, and now he is the right wing provocateur.

You can’t put credence into anything he says or does because it’s all to make more money.

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You find this in Washington, DC. Now the White liberals aren’t White people who are for independence, who are liberal, who are moral, who are ethical in their thinking, they are just a faction of White people who are jockeying for power the same as the White conservatives are a faction of White people who are jockeying for power. Now they are fighting each other for booty, for power, for prestige and the one who is the football in the game is the Negro. Twenty million Black people in this country are a political football, a political pawn an economic football, an economic pawn, a social football, a social pawn...
-Malcolm X

Joe Biden has ignored Black people for 3 and a half years whats with the interest now?

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
When you go back and watch Malcolm speak,he was saying basically the same thing.

What do you think brother Malcolm's thoughts would be in comparison to what Tariq said?

In an interview with black photographer/author Gordon Parks, 2 days before his assassination, Malcom X said this:

"Listening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a Black and White problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that White college girls came into the restaurant‍—‌the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the Whites get together‍—‌and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent, I saw White students helping Black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then‍—‌like all [Black] Muslims‍—‌I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days‍—‌I'm glad to be free of them." This appears in the book Malcom X: The Man and His Times by John Henrik Clarke.

Sounds like a man who grew, and his experiences later in life changed his views on things.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Deservedly so.
Tariq Nasheed can fukk off and die.

71-Sy9nI4-L.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

Show us on the doll where he touched you, breh. This is a safe space:lupe:

Rep+10......That's hilarious 😂

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Actually, who really needs to "die" are you & your greasy Dominican parents (offspring included).
Fittingly so.

That make sense, I did not know he was Dominican.

I would be mad a fukk also, if I fled from a country where it's known for $20 dollar hookers and skin bleaching:

sammy-sosa-061720-getty-ftrpng_khqm4imyt0fyz5tw61cgtcxc.png

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
the current president, a democrat and present leader of the party, a man mentored by a pair of staunchly anti-black segregationists, was the principal author of two pieces of legislation that caused the most harm to black america since jim crow.

:unimpressed:
But he ate chicken with a black family and he’s not Trump. If I don’t vote for him, he said I’m not black :troll:

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
In an interview with black photographer/author Gordon Parks, 2 days before his assassination, Malcom X said this:

"Listening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a Black and White problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that White college girls came into the restaurant‍—‌the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the Whites get together‍—‌and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent, I saw White students helping Black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then‍—‌like all [Black] Muslims‍—‌I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days‍—‌I'm glad to be free of them." This appears in the book Malcom X: The Man and His Times by John Henrik Clarke.

Sounds like a man who grew, and his experiences later in life changed his views on things.

"Darkmanp"

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
When are yall gonna learn Tariq is just a hustler. He is willing to do and say anything to keep money coming in. When pimp shyt was selling he was a pimp, when relationship shyt was going he was giving relationship advice, tried to sell clothes, went to movies, hotep, politics, and now he is the right wing provocateur.

You can’t put credence into anything he says or does because it’s all to make more money.

Once the DVD market ran up dry dude went from a pan-African scholar to a pro-Trump right wing internet grifter.

There is truly a special place in hell for people like Tariq Nasheed. People willing to exploit and confuse an oppressed people--their own--for wealth and money for themselves. Telling them whatever they need to hear to keep coming back before he cashes out. Using pro-black language to promote right wing shyt, and divisive language against other black people just to create some contrarian image of himself that a segment of sycophants will return to and create a business model for himself.

These fools bought man his own hookah bar with Mexican caterers and Afrobeat nights believing they was getting a prestigious blackish black museum to be the envy of non-FBA tethers. It must hurt being that dumb and dependent on another person that don't give a fukk about you to give you wisdom and purpose.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

You're generally cool, but I gotta ask, where is your family from? Anyone deflecting to the messenger as if the message doesn't have merit I have to question.
fakkit Dominican mamaguebo :pacspit:
Explains a lot.