Deservedly so.
Tariq Nasheed can fukk off and die.
71-Sy9nI4-L.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

Show us on the doll where he touched you, breh. This is a safe space:lupe:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
They aren't?! :dahell::why::gucci:

They got many of y'all juelzing whenever someone points out their exploitive ways with Black America. Let's not get to places like SF that use gentrification and price gouging to run black people up out those cities. :smh:

These are supposed to be our "allies"? They like to pretend like they're the guardians of black people's rights but the moment the Right go on assault, they step out the way. They're doing this RIGHT NOW with AA and DEI. Have Dems made a legit stand on anything affecting black people the way they would abortion or gay rights outside of voting with ultimately affects THEM?
Key point being the ones assaulting, sure we can have our gripes with the dems but not voting is not an alternative we can afford to explore. It’s ignorance to act like the GOP getting more power isn’t a threat to you.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not watching that trash. I despise Tariq. He has poisoned a lot of minds with his hate and stupidity. He is a hypocrite like every other both sides idiot who believes we should just give up and stay home.

I do understand and agree with the belief that Liberals can be treacherous. They're capable of selling you out when it is convenient. They compromise instead of standing firm in their beliefs and doing the conscientious thing. And they will chase down and ally with people who don't have our best interests at heart. That doesn't mean we should disengage, though. It just means we have to be more attentive when dealing with them. And that you shouldn't believe that they're automatically good just because they have a D next to their name.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Not watching that trash. I despise Tariq. He has poisoned a lot of minds with his hate and stupidity. He is a hypocrite like every other both sides idiot who believes we should just give up and stay home.

I do understand and agree with the belief that Liberals can be treacherous. They're capable of selling you out when it is convenient. They compromise instead of standing firm in their beliefs and doing the conscientious thing. And they will chase down and ally with people who don't have our best interests at heart. That doesn't mean we should disengage, though. It just means we have to be more attentive when dealing with them. And that you shouldn't believe that they're automatically good just because they have a D next to their name.
:salute:Precisely critical thinking goes a long way.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
When you go back and watch Malcolm speak,he was saying basically the same thing.

What do you think brother Malcolm's thoughts would be in comparison to what Tariq said?

Ehhh that goes for all white people what Malcolm was saying is we have no friends which any intelligent black person already knows. Yes you can see the Wolf coming and know what his about but in a death match you would rather take your chance with the Fox than the Wolf.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When you go back and watch Malcolm speak,he was saying basically the same thing.

What do you think brother Malcolm's thoughts would be in comparison to what Tariq said?

The founder of #BothSides.

Many posters on here would be plotting assassination attempts on Brother Malcom if he were alive and active today, friends.

Daps

I actually posted a video in HL that's much better than anything that piece of shyt c00n cocksucker Tariq has ever produced. Y'all needd to stop consuming his content and let that fukking POS grifted go broke