The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not gonna lie that was one of the funnier things I’ve watched in a while!! The impressions were good!

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps

The Honorable Tariq is finally shedding his anti-African gimmick and is coming against AfrAms who claim being indigenous without even a bit of native American DNA in them.

He is also proudly representing being FBA while also acknowledging and not denigrating his African origins. This is the energy I can get behind and we need in 2024. Proudly representing your unique history as Foundational Blacks in America, and not using racial juxtapositions against other black groups in order to do that. :wow:

I had a feeling that this would happen at some point when he got a critical mass of followers, but unfortunately he left a legacy of sick negros in his wake that believed everything he was preaching that do nothing but argue on Twitter. Now he's starting to backtrack on things he said.

But if he and other FBA leaders make it strictly about the FBA movement, and not be an off-shot racially motivated white puppet organization, more blacks in the diaspora can get behind it.

I've always been pro black, pro-reparations (I guess you could call me a pan-Africanist), but this has motivated me even more to get behind my black American brothers and sisters.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The flip flopping....

giphy.gif