The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My nikka we could list what ADOS borrowed from the Irish.

But that's besides the point again no culture is created in a vacuum.

Now everyone is saying this doc ain't about hating on Kool Herc and them but celebrating Coke la Rock and Kurtis Blow. So let it be that.

I'm just saying it's wierd to be hyperfocused on what you hate even above supporting what you claim to love.

shyt is like Divestors always shytting on Black Men instead of focusing on the white dudes they claim to love.
Please list what FBA borrowed from the Irish:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Please list what FBA borrowed from the Irish:

If there is any group of wite people who have been closely tied to blk people, it is the irish.

Speaking specifically for the Caribbean, "patois" is a combination of english, african, spanish, AND the irish dialect
Patois sounds more close to the way the irish speak than any of the others

Then you have a large majority of folks with irish last names

Were the irish known as slave masters?

The word borrow is a wrong word to use, it is doing what humans do
Share and combine

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
So now you don't see the anti Black bullshyt?I don't know names but take that goofy ass thrad about the Africans in Italy some one actually made a thread suggesting that they were gonna fukk the random Italian chicks there.

I mean even randomly calling people "tethers" when they didn't do anything or say anything about ADOS is wierd.
So saying some men will fukk women in another country is saying "fukk them"? (No pun intended)
:dwillhuh:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If there is any group of wite people who have been closely tied to blk people, it is the irish.

Speaking specifically for the Caribbean, "patois" is a combination of english, african, spanish, AND the irish dialect
Patois sounds more close to the way the irish speak than any of the others

Then you have a large majority of folks with irish last names

Were the irish known as slave masters?

The word borrow is a wrong word to use, it is doing what humans do
Share and combine

I said FBA.

What did FBA borrow from the Irish. I’m not talking about Caribbeans.

I honestly want to know because I love history.

What did FBA borrow from the Irish??

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So saying some men will fukk women in another country is saying "fukk them"? (No pun intended)
:dwillhuh:
The point is the ADOS/ FBA/ Freedmen debate is a vaiid one but Tariq himself and some of his supporters use it to get jokes off which makes the whole concept seem unserious. You can totally support the ADOS cause without shytting on anyone else. A famous ADOS Historian said that We have no friends That's very true but do we need anymore enemies?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Let me also say this the nikka who always put Most Honorable in the thread titles is low key dissing by throwing rocks and hiding his hands.

Homie posts everything 'Riq does and sits back and let nikkas argue over whether the next project is a great idea or a scam.

Then he gets a Plat thread. If someone wanted to highlight what 'Riq got going on there's a Tariq superthread where yáll can discuss it. but #bothsides want the beef and want to get the jokes off.

The energy goes from pushing the FBA adjenda to roasting conmen and democrat shills.

And nothing actually gets done.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
The point is the ADOS/ FBA/ Freedmen debate is a vaiid one but Tariq himself and some of his supporters use it to get jokes off which makes the whole concept seem unserious. You can totally support the ADOS cause without shytting on anyone else. A famous ADOS Historian said that We have no friends That's very true but do we need anymore enemies?

What concept you talking about?
And you act like black Americans don't joke about other black Americans

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Let me also say this the nikka who always put Most Honorable in the thread titles is low key dissing by throwing rocks and hiding his hands.

Homie posts everything 'Riq does and sits back and let nikkas argue over whether the next project is a great idea or a scam.

Then he gets a Plat thread. If someone wanted to highlight what 'Riq got going on there's a Tariq superthread where yáll can discuss it. but #bothsides want the beef and want to get the jokes off.

The energy goes from pushing the FBA adjenda to roasting conmen and democrat shills.

And nothing actually gets done.
Additionally, what happened in this thread is that Tariq has to do even less research because someone got @IllmaticDelta to condense a bunch of posts he's made in the root and throughout TLR into this thread.

I'm not saying OP or the rest of the posters was/were dastardly in that regard however, I've seen it with research that a friend conducted that I've repeated and posted ONLY here that Tariq posted about and immediately boosted and this doc will now have a bit of legitimacy because of the community versus what he's done.

No dog in this fight but this is also what's going on. :hubie:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Additionally, what happened in this thread is that Tariq has to do even less research because someone got @IllmaticDelta to condense a bunch of posts he's made in the root and throughout TLR into this thread.

I'm not saying OP or the rest of the posters was/were dastardly in that regard however, I've seen it with research that a friend conducted that I've repeated and posted ONLY here that Tariq posted about and immediately boosted and this doc will now have a bit of legitimacy because of the community versus what he's done.

No dog in this fight but this is also what's going on. :hubie:
I said that @IllmaticDelta should put out a doc.

And its clear that Tariq is aware of this board which is why this is the only place where his stuff is powerboosted

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FBA didn't borrow anything from Irish in a post-slavery setting:childplease: Anything "Irish" they know/learned happened in the slave-based Creolization process

(this is about the Caribbean but the same process happened all over the Americas)

Movement+of+Ideas+1.+Creolization+%E2%80%93+process+in+which+African+and+European+cultures+are+blended+in+the+Caribbean+such+as+music+and+languages..jpg

He trying to use that Thomas Sowell black rednecks theory that historians proved wrong.lol