The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yea, I think he’s a grifter and a hustler. But this documentary is needed because you have Latinos running around saying they made hip hop, and Africans and Caribbeans claiming we have no culture.

Latinos ain't start it but they damn sure was there. It's almost laughable trying to claim that a culture that started in the Bronx, a place where Blacks and Puerto Ricans lived on top of each other and congregated with each other, didn't have Puerto Ricans there with Blacks since it's infancy.

Also, I don't know where you're from, but where I'm from...NEW YORK, the place Hip Hop started...you don't often see Caribbeans and Africans saying Black Americans have no culture. That's shyt I only see on the internet. Straight weirdo internet nikka shyt.

Last edited:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
It's clear that Hip Hop has a very ambiguous beginning but I do believe African Americans started it, despite influences from other cultures and genres. But that's neither here nor there. My issue is the grifting conman, who once boldly was Pan African and said Hip Hop's roots are Jamaican, is using a Hip Hop documentary...on the 50th anniversary of Hip Hop...to push his anti-Black "FBA" agenda and you sheep ass nikkas following behind like dikkless sheep.
:manny: everybody used to say the roots are jamaican. thats the problem people are misinformed. you never changed your stance on a topic once you gained more knowledge?

why are you ok with the blatant lie that latinos and non fba people are the sole proprietors of hip hop? even the vice president of the US is spouting that lie on hip hop's 50th anniversary

i dont care if dog is a grifting conman because he doesnt get anything from me (money, likes on social media etc)

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Latinos ain't start it but they damn sure was there. It's almost laughable trying to claim that a culture that started in the Bronx, a place where Blacks and Puert Ricans lived on top of each other and congregated with each other, didn't have Puerto Ricans there with Blacks since it's infancy.

Also, I don't know where you're from, but where I'm from...NEW YORK, the place Hip Hop started...you don't often see Caribbeans and Africans saying Black Americans have no culture. That's shyt I only see on the internet. Straight weirdo internet nikka shyt.

Burna Boy and Busta Rhymes have said black people have no culture :skip:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Personally I don't donate to the GOP. If other nikkas want to do that it's on them I guess. :yeshrug:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:manny: everybody used to say the roots are jamaican. thats the problem people are misinformed. you never changed your stance on a topic once you gained more knowledge?

why are you ok with the blatant lie that latinos and non fba people are the sole proprietors of hip hop? even the vice president of the US is spouting that lie on hip hop's 50th anniversary

i dont care if dog is a grifting conman because he doesnt get anything from me (money, likes on social media etc)

You from Detroit...you don't know who in the place Hip Hop started was jacking that "Jamaica started Hip Hop" shyt. Now all of a sudden this nikka who can tell you about the history of Black people since humankind just started shyttin on non-Black American influence on Hip Hop a couple years ago in his mid 40s? :dead: :dead: :dead:

And I already explicitly done said on this messageboard that I believe Black Americans started the culture but trying to claim Latinos and other Blacks didn't have a huge part in molding it into what it was from the start and is now is just fukking dumb. How can Black people get so offended when cacs misrepresent Black history but be wildly comfortable with misrepresenting our own shyt?

And yea...son get money from you. You sound like Tariq sheep and you dapping up every fakkit pushing that anti-Black bullshyt in every thread. How much you plan on donating this time? I heard Tariq trying to upgrade his crib.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
It's clear that Hip Hop has a very ambiguouginning but I do believe African Americans started it, despite influences from other cultures and genres. But that's neither here nor there. My issue is the grifting conman, who once boldly was Pan African and said Hip Hop's roots are Jamaican, is using a Hip Hop documentary...on the 50th anniversary of Hip Hop...to push his anti-Black "FBA" agenda and you sheep ass nikkas following behind like dikkless sheep.
Disingenuous dikk rider of culture and the men it belongs to. Dming nikkas in the morning

Y’all say shyt like the bolded but can’t ARTICULATE it. That’s a massive red flag. Explain the bolded in your post

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Disingenuous dikk rider of culture and the men it belongs to. Dming nikkas in the morning

Y’all say shyt like the bolded but can’t ARTICULATE it. That’s a massive red flag. Explain the bolded in your post

Explain what, stupid coward, internet nerd fakkit? It's real clear. I said Black Americans started it but it has influences from different genres and cultures. How the fukk you don't understand that, dumb nikka? Did I post that in Swahili? You want me to explain it to you in person or nah?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I know son from Twitter, he's definitely black from what I remember if he was using his actual picture

Breh, I definitely know you're smarter than that. The vast majority of Twitter members don't use real pics of themselves. That platform is a cesspool of bots, trolls and agents that wouldn't dare say to anyone in public what they post on there. @yung Herbie Hancock is a cracka.