The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Most definitely the Caribbeans. They love to represent their culture but shyt on black Americans for representing theirs

If you notice I do not get angry at those in areas with very little caribbean or african people.

Some things you would have to really experience to know.
For example when I went down south, I realized most of the folks were like myself.
I like the woods, quiet, manners etc etc

Say that to say, if I went by stereotypes of what I see online from many folks
I would think of my southern brothers in a negative way

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And it's almost always OP who starts them. I realized early on that a lot of posters on here live outside America (toronto and south africa got a lot of posters on here). The Canadian carribeans hate Tariq
:mjlol:
Idk where the fukk you get I’m carribean from. I’m a Tariq fan. I view him as an entertainer though because it’s too much bs, conspiracies and half truths mixed in with facts.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh’s real talk

At this point should we separate from each other?

Stay away from each other?

It seems like the only way?

:ohhh:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Both you and him are some fake unity what happened to the “”regular blacks” mad as shyt we waking up.

And again you don’t want these problems. Keep it internet. Dont get jammed up because u a hoemotional ass nikka

If you were from Alaska, I could understand.
Yet you from the city and been brainwashed by a dyke and a bisexual battyman.
You are now trying to force that brainwashing offline, calling folks "regular blacks", who do not subscribe to your internet bullshyt.

You dissing blk americans in the city who grew up with caribbean and african people their whole lives
Who think nothing like you

In fact, I would say if anyone an agent, it would be you
Trying your hardest to push division, for what purpose?
Everybody has connections sir, some deeper than others.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Both you and him are some fake unity what happened to the “”regular blacks” mad as shyt we waking up.

And again you don’t want these problems. Keep it internet. Dont get jammed up because u a hoemotional ass nikka

Again: fukk YOU and whatever the fukk you do, internetting fakkit coward. Jam me up, p*ssy. I'm here for it.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Salute to Tariq for telling the truth about hip hop but I’m not donating

Was he telling the truth here too:

Capture5.jpg

Capture54.jpg

Tariq is all over the place and shouldn't be taken serious :manny:

@Detroit Wave... @BenchPressPapi... what y'all nikkas think? Think Tariq a grifting conman or no?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

@Detroit Wave... @BenchPressPapi... what y'all nikkas think? Think Tariq a grifting conman or no?
that nikka never got a dime from me. :manny: i pirated hidden colors 1-5 from a single torrent and managed to only watch the first 3 :manny:

lets talk music tho since thats whats really important, what genres of music form the foundation of hip hop and who created and performed music from those genres?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Yea, I think he’s a grifter and a hustler. But this documentary is needed because you have Latinos running around saying they made hip hop, and Africans and Caribbeans claiming we have no culture.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
that nikka never got a dime from me. :manny: i pirated hidden colors 1-5 from a single torrent and managed to only watch the first 3 :manny:

lets talk music tho since thats whats really important, what genres of music form the foundation of hip hop and who created and performed music from those genres?

It's clear that Hip Hop has a very ambiguous beginning but I do believe African Americans started it, despite influences from other cultures and genres. But that's neither here nor there. My issue is the grifting conman, who once boldly was Pan African and said Hip Hop's roots are Jamaican, is using a Hip Hop documentary...on the 50th anniversary of Hip Hop...to push his anti-Black "FBA" agenda and you sheep ass nikkas following behind like dikkless sheep.