The Tariq Nasheed Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m conservative. Don’t care for either political party though. I want illegal immigrants gone no matter what color they are and I don’t support the LGBT agenda or long term welfare/section 8 freeloaders.
The US has an environment in place to keep the people you call free loaders right where they're at. Large corporations paying effectively nothing in federal taxes is more damaging than the peanuts the government might give the poor. Shifting the tax burden on the middle class and working class by letting the wealthy employ tax tricks to pay less a percentage of income than regular people is more damaging.

As for illegal immigrants give them an avenue to citizenship since they're here either way. Immigration is another of those keep the poor and lesser at the bottom games that gets played.

Gay people should have the same rights and privileges as everyone else. What they do in their bedroom and who they love is their own concern not society as a whole's concern. They're still human beings.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You can’t separate the racism from conservatism. I wanna know what part of the brain lights up in people’s heads when they see conservatives actively doing the utmost to attack every single civil rights law in the U.S.?
You're talking about American right-wing conservatism, which is understandable considering that's what we see in American media & culture, but that's not the only type of conservatism there is.

You could argue the Nation of Islam or Booker T. Washington were "Black conservatives"

Cultural conservatism based on "traditional" religious or cultural values are practiced all over Africa & Black countries around the world.
They generally sidestep the subject or find a way to blame Democrats. Hell, I have even seen some people say something to the effect of this teaching Black people to be self-sufficient or that this isn’t a big deal because that’s what conservatives are supposed to do, followed up with “what are the Democrats gonna do” to fix it.

There are lapdops who genuinely dislike the left for oddball reasons and pretty mich welcome the white supremacist march. Get to quoting Malcolm X and shyt. Dont get me started on how often these conversations get dumbed down to not liking LGBTQ people.
Democrats are not the left. They're a right-wing party in bed with Wall-Street, Big Pharma, the military.

Hating that party has nothing to do with hating the left.
Good old semantics has entered the chat.

Today? Right now? Conservative = fascist. Liberal = not fascist. If you know history you know that's all that matters right this minute. Fascism doesn't work for minorities. Never has. Never will. Straddling the fence won't save anybody, either.
Ridiculous. The Democrats are currently arming Fascist Nazis in Ukraine, who worship actual Nazi collaborators like Stepan Bandera, who helped Nazis execute Jews during the Holocaust

BOTH parties are fascists. The Republicans are just more openly fascist.
conservatives want to keep the values that are already in place.
While liberals tend to want to change things.
Liberals want to maintain the military industrial complex, Wall-Street, big pharma, & media monopolies.

They just pretend they do & use flowery language to keep dumb people in line.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
conservatives want to keep the values that are already in place.
While liberals tend to want to change things.

What values are you talking about?
America is a nation largely run on white supremacist energy and ideology..those are the values that run America.

Black values don't run America..Anglo Saxon values are the ones.
So if you declare yourself a Black conservative what foundation are you basing your ideals upon?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What values are you talking about?
America is a nation largely run on white supremacist energy and ideology..those are the values that run America.

Black values don't run America..Anglo Saxon values are the ones.
So if you declare yourself a Black conservative what foundation are you basing your ideals upon?
:sas2:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The FBA EXPO poster has changed so many times. :pachaha: :dead::laff:

Now this is something the Tariq haters can easily troll him on to be honest. :skip:

I would've made a thread by now if I was a Tariq hater.

Eric Benet just mysterious disappeared. :deadrose:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The FBA EXPO poster has changed so many times. :pachaha: :dead::laff:

Now this is something the Tariq haters can easily troll him on to be honest. :skip:

I would've made a thread by now if I was a Tariq hater.

Eric Benet just mysterious disappeared. :deadrose:

I just looked at it, they got 3 bootleg Brother Mouzone's on that joint? And is this red pill/blue pill the same nikka? Man wtf

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The wall of donors promised
Screenshot-20230524-100436-Gallery.jpg

The "wall" of donors delivered :mjcry:
Screenshot-20230524-031209-You-Tube.jpg

Meanwhile :sadcam:
Fp6eps2aYAAQOaY

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Tariq on Tavis Smiley show:

The Grady history is on point.

I don’t understand how Biddy Mason is hidden history? Perhaps she didn’t get the recognition as needed, but hidden? Perhaps to people who have no interest in history in the first place.

There is literally a park named after her. Called the Biddy Mason Memorial Park.

untitled-6.jpg

Joseph ("Black Joe") Hodge was well known to those who know about history.

The hidden “museum” is perhaps easy accessible for a “lower tiered” population, to become acquainted with some of the history being addressed. Never the less, that’s a good thing.

Last edited: