The Tariq Nasheed Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Been following Tariq since 2005 United Players of America message board, Ustream days of mack lessons radio. Prior to ADOS Tariq was on the path of revolutionary smh but as you suspected he’s now on some agent like shyt SMH
That's a real throwback right there. :flabbynsick: I remember being there back in the day.:flabbynsick:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I am 100% against illegal immigrants, but I'm not a dumbass single issue voter who hates gay ppl...what do Black ppl gain from a Republican preisdent? I live in a red state where the governor is an italian, no spoon using fakkit and he's heavily cracking down on illegal workers but he replaced Black history with Asian history this week, gerrymandered the fukk out of this state like it's the 60s, and is wasting time fighting Disney...but it's ok Jose and fakkits are getting attacked :troll:

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
So, I listened to it for a few minutes and he is suggsting that Dems will lose their seats in California if they fail to pass reparations. This exposes how politically stupid he is. California is probably the most liberal state in the country. They not about to lose seats over something like this.

This is Tariq thinking that the ADOS/FBA reparations movement is bigger than it really is. Some of them in that movement don't vote anyway.

Some? Not voting and encouraging others to perpetually protest the democrat party, with massive lump sum checks for "black Americans" being the big guise behind their agenda, is pretty much their only purpose.

Actually I take that back. I think these "fukk them dems. Dont vote" nikkas actually do vote...

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Reparations should not be hard for Democrats to give to Black Americans in California because Black people are the Democrats base. Black Americans have supported the Democrats for years and have not recieved anything specifically for Black Americans only.

Everything we get is always tied to other groups.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
He's right :yes: Tariq & his followers had no idea what the status of California's reparations were for over a year. Breh went up there and told em to make it Lineage Based when they approved that last year. I thought @K.O.N.Y was crying cause I pointed it out, but now I see it's a power move :ohhh:

He sounded lost as hell ON PURPOSE. You can't go in/speak at a hearing & actually know wtf is going on unless you're a Democrat shill :hhh: Tariq knew this, ignored the developments & talked out of his ass to get his followers On Code... THE CODE IS IGNORANCE YALL :whoo: So reparations or not the Dems still lose due uninformed voters! :gladbron: This man is a genius :ohlawd:

For dudes like @K.O.N.Y and Tariq my-inlaws-is-white-as-crack Nasheed "reparations" from Democrats is really just a reliable guise to be anti-immigrant black Republicans draping themselves in American flaf and sway others into their shyt while being able to avoid accusations of their obvious c00nery. It really is a slick trick they play.

They're standing for the single most extreme leftist cause short of a full blown communist revolution you can ask for in this country yet they hate liberals, they hate the liberal party, and they are always eager to suck Republican dikk. Politicians that don't even want racism spoken of.

The absolute illogical contradiction of these people makes no sense until you realize, as someone earlier said, and as this thread shows, they really don't care about reparations or Black issues. And in fact they do more to trivialize and undermine black issues in this country with their senseless anti-liberalism ideology. Only thing these hashtag nikkas care about is engineering public opinion against Democrats through viral means. They dont care about gettiing reparations, they care about seeing Democrats lose.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Let me guess, Umar is the real one
:unimpressed:
Well If people say that we needed a Museum and Riq gave it to us, then technically Umar has a building and he doesn't appear to be personally stealing the donations and what he's doing is regulation heavy and way more ambitious so to dudes with the Why you hating on a Black Man trying to do something? Talking point Umar is attempting to "Do Something" and he's using all Black people to boot.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I am 100% against illegal immigrants, but I'm not a dumbass single issue voter who hates gay ppl...what do Black ppl gain from a Republican preisdent? I live in a red state where the governor is an italian, no spoon using fakkit and he's heavily cracking down on illegal workers but he replaced Black history with Asian history this week, gerrymandered the fukk out of this state like it's the 60s, and is wasting time fighting Disney...but it's ok Jose and fakkits are getting attacked :troll:
That's the question no one has answered.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Reparations should not be hard for Democrats to give to Black Americans in California because Black people are the Democrats base. Black Americans have supported the Democrats for years and have not recieved anything specifically for Black Americans only.

Everything we get is always tied to other groups.
Mexicans vote Dem too and so do Gays and Hollywood. You do know that Black people are a small minority in California right?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, I listened to it for a few minutes and he is suggsting that Dems will lose their seats in California if they fail to pass reparations. This exposes how politically stupid he is. California is probably the most liberal state in the country. They not about to lose seats over something like this.

This is Tariq thinking that the ADOS/FBA reparations movement is bigger than it really is. Some of them in that movement don't vote anyway.

Its bigger than Cali,the whole nation is following this story now. If Newsome backtracks its just going to wake up more black Americans. More questions will begin to be asked about "whats in it for us". Exposure of the democrats is a major tenant in #Bothsides. Tariq understands white supremacy very well,and Im pretty sure he knows reperations is highly unlikely. But by backing democrats into a corner its a possible long shot. Or it just ultimately exposes what he was saying all along with his both sides agenda.

Understand,if Im trying to convince black men to have no preference of ass size. There is zero reason for me to talk down about flat asses. Because we know black men mostly have no interest in that department. Its the fat asses we would have to call out the flaws of,talk down about. Maybe occassionally say something nice about flat asses,just to get you out of your indoctrination of loving fat asses.

I commend him for shaking things up and being a disruptor. Personally the Desantis and Trump praise is a little too much for me. But I see the strategy coming together nicely:respect:.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
lets say they donIts bigger than Cali,the whole nation is following this story now. If Newsome backtracks its just going to wake up more black Americans. More questions will begin to be asked about "whats in it for us". Exposure of the democrats is a major tenant in #Bothsides. Tariq understands white supremacy very well,and Im pretty sure he knows reperations is highly unlikely. But by backing democrats into a corner its a possible long shot. Or it just ultimately exposes what he was saying all along with his both sides agenda.

Understand,if Im trying to convince black men to have no preference of ass size. There is zero reason for me to talk down about flat asses. Because we know black men mostly have no interest in that department. Its the fat asses we would have to call out the flaws of,talk down about. Maybe occassionally say something nice about flat asses,just to get you out of your indoctrination of loving fat asses.

I commend him for shaking things up and being a disruptor. Personally the Desantis and Trump praise is a little too much for me. But I see the strategy coming together nicely:respect:.
You know what I disagree with Black people "waking up" You think that Black people generally don't know that no one really gives a fukk about them?

But I commend you for explaining it without going straight to insults. In fact since the insulters on #bothsides have stayed out there's space to really talk about this issue.

I kind of get the point of pushing hard and exposing the Dems kind of but lets say that they really don't try to say Well I was for it but that one redneck Dem state senator blocked it and just say hells no Number one Clinton didn't even apologize for slavery at Goree Island because It would be tie to reparations WHICH HE WAS AGAINST Yet he was called America's First Black President by Black People.

I guess Newsom staright vetoing it would be a slap in the face and it would "wake up" Black Americans but when they win the elections with out you they'll know that they don't need you either.

This country is still 67% white.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what I disagree with Black people "waking up" You think that Black people generally don't know that no one really gives a fukk about them?

But I commend you for explaining it without going straight to insults. In fact since the insulters on #bothsides have stayed out there's space to really talk about this issue.

I kind of get the point of pushing hard and exposing the Dems kind of but lets say that they really don't try to say Well I was for it but that one redneck Dem state senator blocked it and just say hells no Number one Clinton didn't even apologize for slavery at Goree Island because It would be tie to reparations WHICH HE WAS AGAINST Yet he was called America's First Black President by Black People.

I guess Newsom staright vetoing it would be a slap in the face and it would "wake up" Black Americans but when they win the elections with out you they'll know that they don't need you either.

This country is still 67% white.

We are pretty much already at the point where they know they wont need us. Thats why Biden told those black leaders "Yall need to go focus on securing that latino vote:ufdup:". They want the latino vote so they at least no longer have to try to cater to black people. Why? Because as you said the country is still 67% white. If they can secure the latino vote,i wonder if they will make a transformation. You cant completely take race out of politics,because its a tried and true motivator of people. But black people better really get on board with the whole "people of color" thing. Because your about a season or two away. We will be the backup minority group to latinos,who will get majority of the pandering. There will be more Adobo seasining in the purse than hotsauce. More coming out to Bad Bunny songs than Al Green.

So essentially what Im saying is its probably already too late for #Bothsides. As far as gaining political headway and advantages. But its not too late for black people to become completely disenfranchised and consider leaving the country. A little more disrespect,a little more staying stagnant,a little less comfortability. Once black folks last hope #TheDemocrats pull they Peter/Judas move,all the dominoes will fall:respect: