The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans are paying off these 'grifters' with the hope of them diverting and siphoning away Black votes.
Facts
+ legal/illegal immigrants despite benefiting from Democratic policies will vote Republican just because they hate any form of blackness

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
As usual, the title is over simplified, and without context, and the usual suspects come in to hate and complain without understanding. Congrats on the potential plat though.
Care to clean it up?

Who do you want to win in the next selection? Because if its suddenly ok to vote....

But forget that do you think that a clean debt limit bill should pass?

We already know what Trump thinks what do you think?
Remember this is your country we're talking about

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So, I listened to it for a few minutes and he is suggsting that Dems will lose their seats in California if they fail to pass reparations. This exposes how politically stupid he is. California is probably the most liberal state in the country. They not about to lose seats over something like this.

This is Tariq thinking that the ADOS/FBA reparations movement is bigger than it really is. Some of them in that movement don't vote anyway.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Are you for more Immigrant?

This nikka had Hispanic immigrants serving food at his hidden history hard rock cafe lounge...on its opening night rather than paying and hiring "foundational black American" men and women in his community. Oh cus hendidnt want to.

He and his white power hero DeSantis are typical idiot hypocrite Republicans who fearmonger about immigrants because they knows it strikes fear in the hearts of his gullible, reactionary audience. Who of course pride themselves on being totally immune from being manipulated into supporting anti-black politicians for nothing in return.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
He's right :yes: Tariq & his followers had no idea what the status of California's reparations were for over a year. Breh went up there and told em to make it Lineage Based when they approved that last year. I thought @K.O.N.Y was crying cause I pointed it out, but now I see it's a power move :ohhh:

He sounded lost as hell ON PURPOSE. You can't go in/speak at a hearing & actually know wtf is going on unless you're a Democrat shill :hhh: Tariq knew this, ignored the developments & talked out of his ass to get his followers On Code... THE CODE IS IGNORANCE YALL :whoo: So reparations or not the Dems still lose due uninformed voters! :gladbron: This man is a genius :ohlawd:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Where did he say he was voting Republican? I'll wait:sas1:
I dont hate watch him so you tell us what he said.
Then tell me how if you think Biden will win Riq's district, Los Angeles county and the state.

And if somehow if no Blacks voted period who would win the state and if no one voted democrat would the GOP or some other candidate would win.

Explain the strategy to people not willing to listen to him

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
:russ: I'm laughing because dude is about his bread he gets tax cuts from the right

I want reparations for us but this fool Tariq was nothing but snake oil salesman which we all knew

he should of just stuck to his macking days leave black power stuff to real genuine brehs/brehettes not some one that looking for tithe money from his congregation every hustle he comes up with.

but he right about tethers/immigrants :sas2:

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You gotta protect your daddy any time his grift is being exposed huh?
This is not an Tariq bought a Bentley and Im mad thread, this aint a where the museum nikka thread. This is a critique of his talking points.

Whenever a thread is made the Tariq defence force says "why you hating tether?"

When he does something indefensible like weavegate or the tiktok game shyt theyre no where to be found

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
People been saying that tariq wasn’t going to get reparations with the shyt he was pushing but now we come to the truth that this dude dont care if black folks get reparations.
He's defenitely acknowledging the unlikelyhood (which damn near every non emotional Black Person already knew) so if Reparations aren't possible what is the point of everything else?

Might as well restart Macklessons and be done with it.

Besides can't be more FBA people if FBA Men and women don't get along.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
All the Coli tethers are obviously mad because Tariq supports anti-immigration bills, and this site is full of mad immigrants
If Reparations are off the table what the in fukk makes you think that Immigrants will be removed?

You think even if Trump gets in there he's gonna do a national round up?

Do you shop at local farmer's markets because if you don't you have the answer of what will happen to immigrants.

fukk that who took your order the last time you were at McDonald's? I know a immigrant chick who lost her job at MickyD's to a Salavdorean Because a Mexican owned the franchise.

deeman

All Star
Daps
This is what Tariq is caping for.
Screen-Shot-2015-11-22-at-3.53.42-PM.png