The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Breh said he likes their stance on immigration/borders cause that means more resources for us.... fam.... just cause they wanna do that does NOT mean they want the savings going to you :dead:

You need guns in the absence of all those things.
Homie lives in California who the fukk he thinks is gonna work on those huge farms?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
To me immigration is pretty much a non issue, we either let them come in and work those low paying jobs and have their employers report deduct and pay income taxes out of their checks.
Our we let the corporations outsource those jobs to other countries and dodge taxes entirely.

Its either one or the other, and at least we earn tax revenue from one of the alternatives.
exactly, China makes all our shyt as it is. Keeping Mexicans out won't change this.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
#TrustTheProccess

Sad he has to do this to bring black people back to the center. But judging from the polls,we comfortable as hell on that democratic plantation. In the end if you believe politics is the way,I think you may see this work in your favor.

Personally I say dont entertain either party,and just leave the country. But Tariq hasnt reached that level of conscience yet. Maybe in due time.
Why should he leave the country when he's making so much money.

I left the country I think more ADOS should but it's not the answer for everyone or even most

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Its annoying me cause im a bit more fiscally left of the mainstream Democrats and socially neutral. Unfortunately we have what we have, and I learned there isn’t necessarily “lesser evil”, there are primaries that can actually get you people that you like. Primaries are not taken seriously enough. That said, What I would ask for from Dems I should ask for from Republicans too. Aint no asking for the sun, moon, and stars from one and shaking hands with white supremacists for low-hanging cultural bullshyt. Tariq is a problem that reflects problematic thinking too many brothas and sistas have.
The whole Reason MAGA took over the GOP was activists voting in Primaries. If you really want to change things you have to vote down ballot and in Primaries.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Game is easily ran on those who are highly emotional.

No coincidence as to why his and Umar's fan bases largely consists of women, immature yet grown men, and freshman/sophomore college students going through their "discovering their blackness" stage.
I'd like to see the If you don't support Tariq you're an agent defence force in here now.

When He says for super bullshyt they ignore it and wait till he talks about Reperations and call anyone questioning him an agent.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So social things that are not tangible.

Also, these are very nebulous things he listed. What schools sexualize children? And I dont mean scattered incidents, I mean an institutional push to sexualize children in obvious and not so obvious ways? What borders are open? If it gets reported that 200k people were caught and turned around at the southern border, that indicates the system is working as they were caught! Only republicans look at the number and at like that means they are being caught and released in American streets. Also, the abortion clinic shyt is mad hyperbole. He wants tangibles but cant find a tangible argument for supporting white supremacists.

“Their policies are trash”

Which policies and who are pushing them? If you just say shyt and dont substantiate it, it means nothing. Tariq is a clown and this is the first time im saying this.
Word up. My "girl" just came back from the states, she worked there legally at a Camp then illegally at a restuarant another colombian dude said fukk that and stayed.

My girl wants to go back next year. The borders are closed try sneaking over the border and see what happens to you.

What's happening is desparate people are getting to the border surrendering to Border Patrol and getting a court date aka Catch and release. Trump did try to send them to Mexico and jailed kids. The american voter meaning white people didn't go for that so if anyone makes it to the border and surrenders to a BP agent as long as they have a contact in america they are allowed to go there until their court date which of course they miss.

No one in either party can fix this because all they have to do is show migrants in camps and the american people will demand that the shelters are closed.

The only people who get mass deported is Haitians for some reason they literally flew those people under that bridge to Haiti

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
Grift, indeed Family!
LankyGroundedIbis-max-1mb.gif

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Tariq, if your reading this you know damn well we are not getting any reparations I wish we would get them.

specially the way things are being done from the no tangible no vote black media just talking about not voting.

after watching the video
so what's your end game I'm curious if you want your followers to vote republican just man up and say it.

now only the dnc is white supremacist :patrice:It's clear it was never about White supremacy then if he thinks that because you'll keep 💯 against both sides

So whenever they had showed up to his house that's when he was compromised or was it whenever he went on fox news Tucker Carlton most of ran game to him on how to play your base for money repubs do it all the time with poor whites.
LBJ spoke about that mindset of telling folk they are better then other group of folk and then running their pockets at the same time :jbhmm:

unless he was always a grifter I'm not familiar with all this stuff before HC.

always gave him the benefit of the doubt but now :hubie:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Reparations is such a pipe dream..that shyt will never happen as long as there are more white folks than black folks in this country.

The fact that he can even convince people that it’s democrats fault we don’t have reparations is amazing. He knows it’s a long time from reparations ever happening..he’s able to convince the gullible to hold their votes until that happens..he’s really doing the republicans job smh