The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I like the republicans stance on guns for most part. Not entirely though, just like 80%. They protect out 2nd amendment freedoms, but they don't do enough to protect us against people who abuse the 2nd amendment. people should be allowed to own guns, but it doesn't need be easier than it is to become a licensed driver.

Other than that, pretty much opposite of their stance on pretty much every other issue. They're wrong on Infrastructure, healthcare, economics, foreign policy, immigration, racism, education, climate change etc etc the list goes on

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Breh said he likes their stance on immigration/borders cause that means more resources for us.... fam.... just cause they wanna do that does NOT mean they want the savings going to you :dead:
I like the republicans stance on guns for most part. Not entirely though, just like 80%. They protect out 2nd amendment freedoms, but they don't do enough to protect us against people who abuse the 2nd amendment. people should be allowed to own guns, but it doesn't need be easier than it is to become a licensed driver.

Other than that, pretty much opposite of their stance on pretty much every other issue. They're wrong on Infrastructure, healthcare, economics, foreign policy, immigration, racism, education, climate change etc etc the list goes on
You need guns in the absence of all those things.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Thecoli told me we are not a monolith:patrice:

Its obvious Tariqs plan is deprogram black people from blindly voting democrat. His message for years has been #BothSides. Black people arent programmed to blindly vote republican. So no deprogramming has to be done on that side. Its the same method Im using to brainwash thecoli members to consider leaving America. Its not my job to give you the "pros" of living in America:mjlol:. We have the other 95% of this site to praise the European and his country everyday. Id be dissapointed if I found out his intentions werent good,of course thats always a possibility. Can never fully trust a black person under white supremacy programming:respect:
" I support straight up white supremacy, but only because you nikkas keep voting democrat!"

Imagine thinking this is logical :pachaha:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Breh said he likes their stance on immigration/borders cause that means more resources for us.... fam.... just cause they wanna do that does NOT mean they want the savings going to you :dead:
To me immigration is pretty much a non issue, we either let them come in and work those low paying jobs and have their employers report deduct and pay income taxes out of their checks.
Our we let the corporations outsource those jobs to other countries and dodge taxes entirely.

Its either one or the other, and at least we earn tax revenue from one of the alternatives.