The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
See, THIS is the shyt folks refer to. Dems gotta deliver everything. Republicans can just be who they are and they are respected for their open bigotry and lauded for their policies(usually the anti-lgbt stuff.)

Double standards. The Black conservative way.
I’ve definitely been complaining about this smh. It’s sad honestly. It’s why I said fukk talking about politics.. it’s bad enough that I have to be around the shyt sometimes.

I’m listening now. He should just come out and say he’s a Republican.. it’s ok man, just do it.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
" I support straight up white supremacy, but only because you nikkas keep voting democrat!"

Imagine thinking this is logical :pachaha:

#TrustTheProccess

Sad he has to do this to bring black people back to the center. But judging from the polls,we comfortable as hell on that democratic plantation. In the end if you believe politics is the way,I think you may see this work in your favor.

Personally I say dont entertain either party,and just leave the country. But Tariq hasnt reached that level of conscience yet. Maybe in due time.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve definitely been complaining about this smh. It’s sad honestly. It’s why I said fukk talking about politics.. it’s bad enough that I have to be around the shyt sometimes
Its annoying me cause im a bit more fiscally left of the mainstream Democrats and socially neutral. Unfortunately we have what we have, and I learned there isn’t necessarily “lesser evil”, there are primaries that can actually get you people that you like. Primaries are not taken seriously enough. That said, What I would ask for from Dems I should ask for from Republicans too. Aint no asking for the sun, moon, and stars from one and shaking hands with white supremacists for low-hanging cultural bullshyt. Tariq is a problem that reflects problematic thinking too many brothas and sistas have.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Foundational Bullshytter, spittin that MAGA :mjlol:

LOST NIKKAS love white supremacy when it comes in BlackFace
Game is easily ran on those who are highly emotional.

No coincidence as to why his and Umar's fan bases largely consists of women, immature yet grown men, and freshman/sophomore college students going through their "discovering their blackness" stage.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-being against the sexualization of little kids in schools.
-closing the borders
-not putting an abortion clinic on every corner
So social things that are not tangible.

Also, these are very nebulous things he listed. What schools sexualize children? And I dont mean scattered incidents, I mean an institutional push to sexualize children in obvious and not so obvious ways? What borders are open? If it gets reported that 200k people were caught and turned around at the southern border, that indicates the system is working as they were caught! Only republicans look at the number and at like that means they are being caught and released in American streets. Also, the abortion clinic shyt is mad hyperbole. He wants tangibles but cant find a tangible argument for supporting white supremacists.

“Their policies are trash”

Which policies and who are pushing them? If you just say shyt and dont substantiate it, it means nothing. Tariq is a clown and this is the first time im saying this.

Last edited:

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
I’ve definitely been complaining about this smh. It’s sad honestly. It’s why I said fukk talking about politics.. it’s bad enough that I have to be around the shyt sometimes.

I’m listening now. He should just come out and say he’s a Republican.. it’s ok man, just do it.
To echo what someone else in this thread said, I don't think he has any staunch political stances, at least nowadays. His motivation is purely financial.

The hotep, pan-African wave dried up around mid-2016 when Trump won the nomination and Black commentators realized that they could grift more effectly to the right than during the days of Bush, and even more so than during the Obama era (with Stacey Dash and Thomas Sowell leading that charge).

He's basically engaging in a delicate dance where he gives the GOP subtle shout-outs in a way that gives himself just enough wiggle room for plausible deniability to venture onto "pro-Black" grifts/schemes undisturbed.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full
Yes, indeed family.

full
Grift, indeed Family!

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

“Even though they’re against reparations"​

Wasn't he going against everyone for not being 100% for this?

:mjpls:
He backed an unelectable loudmouth in Marcel for this reason. Fine things to switch up on. We dont vote unless we get tangibles…unless the republicans come knocking then I am all ears for inconsequential shyt.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
The white trash republican party is anti black to the point they can be for something and against it at the same time if it help black people. Like guns. People need to realize white supremacy is fascism where white people have rights and black people dont. Whole time tariq a clown or worse an agent for white supremacy on the low.