Daps
@Neo The Resurrected ONE @Elim Garak

Check this out

full

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
And what's the problem?

Y'all let muh'fukkas just like him run around repeating the same cotdamn shyt on this board. Y'all have let these moonlighting-for-the-Right ass negroes get far too comfortable on here.

We been going at him and smart dumb beggas for a while now.

Talk to your fellow Coli boy @CHICAGO

Daps
:laff:

He talks about this AFTER the GOP took massive L's in the Midterms.

That's how stupid he is. He doesn't realize that he's basically telling us that MAGA is paying him off. It's almost like they were expecting him to deliver black votes this Tuesday, or at least keep black people from voting... :mjpls:

And when he couldn't deliver, now Republicans are looking at him like :beli: and so now he gotta switch his strategy up to prove his worth.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Starts at the 1 hr 7 min

Why do you guys project this grifter's statements more than the very people who follow him. He is a grifter, his followers are fringe, yet you give him greater weight by constantly posting each asinine statement he makes.

Let me make it simple. Anything he says is designed to help him make more money. That is all he cares about. He changes his stances based on what he thinks will bring in more money. Each time you post up his asinine statements you actually aid him in his goal, instead of hindering him. The very act of pointing him out gives him the standing he needs to continue to draw in more people to his cause, enriching his pockets. You are not exposing him to his detriment, you are advertising him for his benefit.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Why do you guys project this grifter's statements more than the very people who follow him. He is a grifter, his followers are fringe, yet you give him greater weight by constantly posting each asinine statement he makes.

Let me make it simple. Anything he says is designed to help him make more money. That is all he cares about. He changes his stances based on what he thinks will bring in more money. Each time you post up his asinine statements you actually aid him in his goal, instead of hindering him. The very act of pointing him out gives him the standing he needs to continue to draw in more people to his cause, enriching his pockets. You are not exposing him to his detriment, you are advertising him for his benefit.
they know, its been pointed out. they simply dont care

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

OP is a fan tho.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And what's the problem?

Y'all let muh'fukkas just like him run around repeating the same cotdamn shyt on this board. Y'all have let these moonlighting-for-the-Right ass negroes get far too comfortable on here.

Thecoli told me we are not a monolith:patrice:

Its obvious Tariqs plan is deprogram black people from blindly voting democrat. His message for years has been #BothSides. Black people arent programmed to blindly vote republican. So no deprogramming has to be done on that side. Its the same method Im using to brainwash thecoli members to consider leaving America. Its not my job to give you the "pros" of living in America:mjlol:. We have the other 95% of this site to praise the European and his country everyday. Id be dissapointed if I found out his intentions werent good,of course thats always a possibility. Can never fully trust a black person under white supremacy programming:respect: