The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Your ass might not get a chance to vote again if you sit out and let racist fascist Republicans take over.

The word "logic" applies in no way to the idea of DOING NOTHING AND HANDING POWER TO YOUR MORTAL ENEMY.

If you disagree just pass this post by and don't bother to try to make sense of nonsense

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think I get what he's saying. Black people have overwhelmingly voted democrat for over 50 years. We've been the backbone of the party so they owe black people, in particular ADOS, for getting them elected and keeping them elected.

The present day republican party damn sure not going to do anything for black people though.

He was definitely going after republicans when I started listening to him. Called the trump presidency a whole Nazi regime. I think dude knows repubs ain’t shyt, so he wants to put 100% of his focus on the party that panders to black folks, I guess. He expects more out of the democrats. All I can come up wit really :manny: .
Makes total sense when you don't have a narrative to spin.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
He was definitely going after republicans when I started listening to him. Called the trump presidency a whole Nazi regime. I think dude knows repubs ain’t shyt, so he wants to put 100% of his focus on the party that panders to black folks, I guess. He expects more out of the democrats. All I can come up wit really :manny: .
the people that hate-watch Tariq know all this, that's why its funny they make these threads. They intentionally skip over Tariq social media posts shytting on the alt-right.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You do know you talking to a dude living in Colombia not the District of Colombia.

I been left this is just mental exercise for me.
I didn’t know that, but I’m very happy for you.

I’ve heard great things about the culture there.

This is just excercise for me as well breh.

I been checked out.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ok lets go with things we can agree on.

If you counted every Black person to include tethers like Barrack Obama and bedwenches like Candance Owens (who agree on very little) That is 44 million Black people in the US. The country is 350 million people or so

So that means that 300 million and change are not Black and generally would oppose anything tangible for Black people I mean we just had a white "chirstian consevative"say that reparations was bullshyt

So if the Democrats are about 50% or more in the country (mainly concentrated on the coasts) then Black people cannot be the largest constituency of the democrats because if that were true then white people would just vote against them and they do.

Where we agree on is that although Black people tend to vote for Democrats most often the overall support and votes they recieve as a percentage is a sliver and thats only during presidential elections.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t know that, but I’m very happy for you.

I’ve heard great things about the culture there.

This is just excercise for me as well breh.

I been checked out.
Yeah it's not perfect here by a long shot but it's way better. Like you I'm personally checked out, I watch the news and argue on the coli but me personally I wouldn't give a fukk if they elected Trump to serve for the next 12 years.

I do think that Black people should stop voting out of fear, democrat or republican they do everything they can to legally harm you.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
the people that hate-watch Tariq know all this, that's why its funny they make these threads. They intentionally skip over Tariq social media posts shytting on the alt-right.

See that's the issue first of all he's just one nikka out of a nation of 40 million.

But to the degree that you think what he says holds weight Then wouldn't him going after a political party matter more than him clowning Alex Jones?

Like I said this ain't a 20 pager only because it's un cosignable. Had it been Tiffany Cross or someone and someone said Tariq's right about vote shaming but he's also a grifter

His fans would go on a moanfest saying Why you hating?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Yeah it's not perfect here by a long shot but it's way better. Like you I'm personally checked out, I watch the news and argue on the coli but me personally I wouldn't give a fukk if they elected Trump to serve for the next 12 years.

I do think that Black people should stop voting out of fear, democrat or republican they do everything they can to legally harm you.
I’m with you 100%

Appreciate the sparing session

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
By simple mathmatics I just mean simple common sense. Why would Tariq go after Republicans when that would just be helping the democrats. What he is doing is trying to deprogram black people from their blind loyalty to Democrats.

And you actually believe blacks would get reperations if they controlled the senate:francis:?

What ‘tangible’ thing occurs from confronting Senator Warnock about reparations but not Walker (running against him), McConnell (leadership), or Scott (VP front runner)? We quite literally need ‘both sides’ to do anything. Is reparations a worthy cause to spend our lifetime working towards or is it a political talking point only to benefit the GOP? I think the battle for reparations is worth more than the caravan from the border that appears every two years election time. When something doesn’t make sense, I go to who benefits.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What ‘tangible’ thing occurs from confronting Senator Warnock about reparations but not Walker (running against him), McConnell (leadership), or Scott (VP front runner)? We quite literally need ‘both sides’ to do anything. Is reparations a worthy cause to spend our lifetime working towards or is it a political talking point only to benefit the GOP? I think the battle for reparations is worth more than the caravan from the border that appears every two years election time. When something doesn’t make sense, I go to who benefits.
Why should people bother asking Repulicans about reparations/Black empowerment when they win WITHOUT THE BLACK VOTE? Make that make sense.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok two things first most Black people are Democrats but most democrats aren't Black.

Secondly If I lived in the states after the the No Voting no Vucking shyt I'm generally done with democrats. I'd probably vote down ballot for Black candiates if they were no Black candidates of either party I'd vote republican Unless we're talking Trump or Tuberville.

I'm not voting republican to "punish the democrats" because where I lived was solidly democrat anyway. But to Black Men who see the fukkery when the democrats look at the analytics and see that some Black Men peeled away or didn't show up then when they ask why someone might tell them that what Stacey Abrams is saying the Get yo booty to the Polls and No voting no vucking is some plantation ass c00ning and buckdancing.

I'd actually have more respecting if they just brought out a nikka tap dancing.
Maybe Black women would see the fukking if and when they say No Voting no Welfare

what Black people want completely doesn't matter at the federal level.

In closing yes I'm technically #botsides. but just on a math level the idea that the democrats owe us something and not voting is gonna get it is stupid

It's ok to admire a nikka's hustle and want to see a Black Man win but to cosign this bullshyt would mean you'd have to forget the shyt he said just last year i.e that white supremacy is a religion meaning that all white people oppose justice for all Black People so it's goofy to think that any white person will make any deal with you that requires the destruction of white supremacy as a whole, They'll make consessions here and there but again the dude that votes for reparations be it Black or white would be killed by a white boy as soon as he does it.

So the whole concept is a fallacy.

On the whole concept being a fallacy we completely agree. That is if you truly believe in white supremacy. But I dont think many of us truly believe it is, what we say it is. There is no way you would waste your time trying to play game you say is rigged. And if you do,you are the fool who thinks they have a strategy gambling at a slot machine or craps. If you truly believe in white supremacy,ou would just quit the game. Or at least find a way to play it dirtier.

I like the idea of not voting,and making democrats look silly with reperations questions for that simple reason. Its black people at least playing the game a little dirtier than usual. Not voting reminds me of the line from one of the Batman films. Where Joker tells Two Face to "introduce a little anarchy:lolbron:"

I disagree that not voting wont matter. On the fact that politicians are out of touch and reactionary. Which is why at times they overcompensate when they see any small upswelling of a movement,or any kind of outrage.

Sure black people not voting in a place where our vote doesnt matter doesnt change anything. But our votes are important where its not as lopsided. Seeing black people not voting would possibly make them react to stop the leak. If your only seen as a number,how do you make yourself seen without making them look at the numbers?

Seeing the black vote dwindle would either make them show their hand and lean back into whiteness like the republicans. Or maybe they would do something to stop the leak. They tend to overeact to stop leaks before they become floods. Theres a reason Biden told black leaders "you need to focus on those latino votes". It aint just because their population its growing. But also because the latino vote is quickly "leaking".

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Nah. I eat well off of liberal policies. If you don't that's your bad. This guy is bought and paid for by Republicans that's why he doesn't go after them.

:manny:Some of US eat off of Republican policies. The real question is whether those polices are good for your community. Putting pressure on the Democrats doesn't bother me.