The Tariq Nasheed Thread

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Makes sense. The republicans never offered shyt because black people never went or demanded them to come to the table with shyt or for their support so they cater to the redneck crakkkas. Whereas the Dems claim they for us and where we at? Still marching, still getting killed, still being gentrified etc
I can't believe how much people dapped this stupid shyt lmao.

Yeah it's because we won't vote for them they trying to take our rights and make our lives a living hell.

You're talking about a party that is built entirely on the philosophy of eliminating government spending towards anyone and government PERIOD. They don't got no table to sit at and they don't give a fukk about black people's problems or spending "err tax doller" towards it. They will never entertain any demand of government spending that isnt a billionaire tax cut you idiot. Certainly not "exclusivley to black people" as pretend big brother Tariq "demands." That's why your Mom, Dad, Uncle and those of us who aren't ignorant dumbasses are not "conservative" or Republican and vote Democrat.

The leading Republican in the party is banning black literature in schools, making it easy as ever for parents to sue teachers out the ass if they dare express or teach anything about racism or white supremacy in schools, making eliminating "woke" speech his number one priority. And it is working big on his voting bade And you think if we kiss their ass at "the table" and "make our demands" the good ole yee haw white conservative will see our point and start getting to work on some multi trillion dollar government package towards a social cause? These motherfukkers are taking legal action over student debt relief.

All this psuedo intellect about voting for both parties been damn nonsense.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
That's what any documentary is:russ:
That is literally not what a documentary is. The point is to document something of your own. Did Tariq even bother to travel, shoot, or perform interviews of his own? If not he sold gullible nikkas a glorified youtube video.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Just last week he was sowing seeds of doubt on that other reparations rally because Cory Booker and Sheila Jackson-Lee were rumored to speak. People were actually mad at the idea of it... So basically, Don't press Republicans because it’s The Democrats that owe us-- but if that pressure actually makes them open to engaging the people on a grassroots platform then:

Yeah nice try :rudy: Get that bootlicking shill shyt outta here :camby:

shyt is the most shameless scam.from these scum black conservatives. It's like being a hateful disingenuous liar is a requirement to be part of this trash ideology TLR loves so much.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Tim Scott and the party they are catering to isn't marketing to black people or base their strategies off being there for black people needs. Jesus Christ do y'all use y'all heads?

But let's not vote and allow him to control the government and change all the laws anyway. Because "these democrats."

Social media really got nikkas thinking their barbershop conversations is deep.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Tariq was on Tucker back in the day I bet Tucker Carlson must of taught him game on how to play your base for money republicans do it all the time with poor whites

I want reparations as well for us but lets be honest we ain't getting it unless we get it probably by force :demonic:

Think about the hustle he does

So Tariq preaches about these Reparations (his heaven) dems (his devil) tethers (his sinners)

just like a preacher talks about heaven and Jesus and the devil etc etc with the whole some day one day maybe in the future but really just lining his/their pockets.

his stuff is less and less about white supremacy as a whole the system it's self we know dems pacify the non whites while repubs continue with the white race agenda which is about survival of their race.

Most likely he reads this forum but I think Tariq is compromised he knows reparations is a pipe dream they way he goes about it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tariq was on Tucker back in the day I bet Tucker Carlson must of taught him game on how to play your base for money republicans do it all the time with poor whites

I want reparations as well for us but lets be honest we ain't getting it unless we get it probably by force :demonic:

Think about the hustle he does

So Tariq preaches about these Reparations (his heaven) dems (his devil) tethers (his sinners)

just like a preacher talks about heaven and Jesus and the devil etc etc with the whole some day one day maybe in the future but really just lining his/their pockets.

his stuff is less and less about white supremacy
as a whole the system it's self we know dems pacify the non whites while repubs continue with the white race agenda which is about survival of their race.

Most likely he reads this forum but I think Tariq is compromised he knows reparations is a pipe dream they way he goes about it.
How is reparations not about White Supremacy?:why:
You nikkas say anything

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
But let's not vote and allow him to control the government and change all the laws anyway. Because "these democrats."

Social media really got nikkas thinking their barbershop conversations is deep.

So basically your solution is to keep voting people in whom isn't doing anything for you in return? I seriously hope you getting compensation

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah, Tariq wanted no real parts of Taharka. He acted like he didn't smell the smoke Taharka & Karim Johnson put in the air.:whoa:

He basically told Tariq, fukk you and your passes and don't make me pull your hoe card:ufdup:

Obviously you aint listened or watched the response... Tariq backed down and acted like he didn't either. Beat it

v82Mbp.gif

Where you at? Your man is a registered sex offender. :scust:

EDIT: Id also like to say I'm greatly embarrassed this faq is from my city. That pic with the kid is from a brokish section of the West Side. That paperwork is 100% Baltimore City paperwork, so if it's not true, it's an expert forgery. Disgusting. There are some really hardcore nikkas over there (I'm from the East Side), if they get wind of this, it may not be safe for him. If I saw him, I'd be tempted to...nevermind:francis:

Last edited: