The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What ‘tangible’ thing occurs from confronting Senator Warnock about reparations but not Walker (running against him), McConnell (leadership), or Scott (VP front runner)? We quite literally need ‘both sides’ to do anything. Is reparations a worthy cause to spend our lifetime working towards or is it a political talking point only to benefit the GOP? I think the battle for reparations is worth more than the caravan from the border that appears every two years election time. When something doesn’t make sense, I go to who benefits.

Its to expose Democrats. Which if you are trying to deprogram black people from blindly voting democrat. Exposing democrats is a very important tool.

Why are democrats trying to just silence out the sounds while its still a whisper? Or paint people who ask about it as crazy like Tariq,a c00n,or an undercover republican? These are cointelpro tactics.

For other groups if they couldnt offer Reperations,they would just fix that by making it up to them in some other form or fashion. Pandering and making promises to them in other areas. Well ,I guess we did get that Saucy Santanna track:mjlol:

But obviously the black vote is expendable,which is fine. If its expendable no need to bother voting.#GoGetEmChamp

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Why should people bother asking Repulicans about reparations/Black empowerment when they win WITHOUT THE BLACK VOTE? Make that make sense.
Because you're going to need 216 votes in The House(not all Dems are on board, so you're gonna need some Republicans to vote for it), even then you're going to need 60 Democratic Senators because your not getting a single vote from one Republicans for it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
On the whole concept being a fallacy we completely agree. That is if you truly believe in white supremacy. But I dont think many of us truly believe it is, what we say it is. There is no way you would waste your time trying to play game you say is rigged. And if you do,you are the fool who thinks they have a strategy gambling at a slot machine or craps. If you truly believe in white supremacy,ou would just quit the game. Or at least find a way to play it dirtier.

I like the idea of not voting,and making democrats look silly with reperations questions for that simple reason. Its black people at least playing the game a little dirtier than usual. Not voting reminds me of the line from one of the Batman films. Where Joker tells Two Face to "introduce a little anarchy:lolbron:"

I disagree that not voting wont matter. On the fact that politicians are out of touch and reactionary. Which is why at times they overcompensate when they see any small upswelling of a movement,or any kind of outrage.

Sure black people not voting in a place where our vote doesnt matter doesnt change anything. But our votes are important where its not as lopsided. Seeing black people not voting would possibly make them react to stop the leak. If your only seen as a number,how do you make yourself seen without making them look at the numbers?

Seeing the black vote dwindle would either make them show their hand and lean back into whiteness like the republicans. Or maybe they would do something to stop the leak. They tend to overeact to stop leaks before they become floods. Theres a reason Biden told black leaders "you need to focus on those latino votes". It aint just because their population its growing. But also because the latino vote is quickly "leaking".
Again we're basically saying the same thing. Again the whole #NoVote (which is easy to convince nikkas to do something they're already doing) won't "punish democrats"or reward republicans but as you say they will make them think, If all that comes out of it is no more using thots and fakkits to get us to vote I would consider and huge victory.

I didn't like the reference but it was apt when a youtuber said How are you gonna use the concibine class of america to convince anyone to do anything?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Its to expose Democrats. Which if you are trying to deprogram black people from blindly voting democrat. Exposing democrats is a very important tool.

Why are democrats trying to just silence out the sounds while its still a whisper? Or paint people who ask about it as crazy like Tariq,a c00n,or an undercover republican? These are cointelpro tactics.

For other groups if they couldnt offer Reperations,they would just fix that by making it up to them in some other form or fashion. Pandering and making promises to them in other areas. Well ,I guess we did get that Saucy Santanna track:mjlol:

But obviously the black vote is expendable,which is fine. If its expendable no need to bother voting.#GoGetEmChamp
Cmon my guy do you really think that any Black person in america is expecting to see a check in their lifetime?

By that logic alone Tariq's an agent if you think he really thinks that Black really think that they ever gonna see a reparations check.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What is the logic in...

We're owed reparations cause we built the country-- but actually, we voted for Democrats so they're the ones that owe us-- So don't vote until they bring tangibles-- but don't talk to them either cause that's agent/shill behavior.

:what:

The dumbest nikkas ever are those that think they're smarter than they actually are

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Tariq is such a fraud and a hack, just a straight up con artist. Any black man that can openly say supporting herschel walker a blatant and open c00n over warnock who fought specifically for black farmers to get aid/support in congress is a hack and huckster. No smoke for the republican supreme court destroying the voting rights act and making it harder for black people everywhere to vote in elections. the man is a fraud who should not be taken seriously at all

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cmon my guy do you really think that any Black person in america is expecting to see a check in their lifetime?

By that logic alone Tariq's an agent if you think he really thinks that Black really think that they ever gonna see a reparations check.

Yes absolutely:gucci:

To be more specefic you have people like me who dont believe it will ever happen. At least not like people are imagining it.

Then you have people who do actually believe,and are actively working to gain support for it. Or at least actively tweeting in hopes to gain momentum.

Then you have black folks who are watching from the sideline,but not waiting. Who dont really believe right now,but would if Democrats begin to humor us.

And thats the real reason Democrats dont even want to humor or acknowledge these people asking about it. The more they discuss it,the more black people come off the sidelines and join in with the believers. So only time they acknowledge is to make them look like fools,c00ns and undercover republicans.

I see that as suspicious as well. Why are some of these credible people taking Tariq seriously enough to damage his credibility,and the credibility of any group seeking reperations? Not sure how you can only see the possibility of one side having agents in the mix. They are trying to shame people who ask,to the point that no black person ever ask again.

Dont get me wrong,I think they are wasting their time. And also think FBA,ADOS hurt their own credibility at certain points. But there also seems to be a crusade against a small minority,who they dont want gaining momentum. I think its a top priority actually.

They want to nip this reperations thing in the bud before too many black people do have hope and start to ask questions,genuinely:sas2:

Daps
I'm surprised the ThePenandPaper incident hasn't been posted up. I wonder why? :troll:

I loved Ta-reek's 'masterful, well thought out' rebuttals to PenandPaper's brilliant indictments: "I'm not a tether like you.", "Lying" "something to do with 'Bussy'."
It shows that Ta-reek when he's not on his own platform is nothing more than a lip-smacking, kissy-faced, grifter.

First, the small building for the Hidden History museum, when he promised a multi-story building with all the trimmings. And now getting his arse handed to him about everything he's done and 'stands' (he really stands for nothing but himself) for. It's not turning out to be a good year for Ta-reek.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm surprised the ThePenandPaper incident hasn't been posted up. I wonder why? :troll:

I loved Ta-reek's 'masterful, well thought out' rebuttals to PenandPaper's brilliant indictments: "I'm not a tether like you.", "Lying" "something to do with 'Bussy'."
It shows that Ta-reek when he's not on his own platform is nothing more than a lip-smacking, kissy-faced, grifter.

First, the small building for the Hidden History museum, when he promised a multi-story building with all the trimmings. And now getting his arse handed to him about everything he's done and 'stands' (he really stands for nothing but himself) for. It's not turning out to be a good year for Ta-reek.

:russell:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What's the racist Mexican names he did an interview with. Haven't watch that interview yet