The Tariq Nasheed Thread

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
You do know that Hidden Colors was just a collection of information that was already out there put in documentary form right?

Again if you take the tack that nikkas don't read co signing our warrior scholars was again genius level marketing.

If Tariq power boosted Dr. Tommy Curry and Dr. T. Hassan Johnson that would get shyt poppin'. But 'Riq would never co sign those brothers because he couldn't control them.

Or doesn't know them

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yes. you mixed factual information with faulty logic.
Wait my information is faulty are you suggesting what Tariq is saying makes sense?

The GOP was the party of Lincoln They literally switched up after the civil rights era when they coveted all those on code white southern democrat votes.

Just to show how fukked up they were when republican saint Ronald Reagan was Governor they actually passed an anti gun bill because the Black Panthers went to the State House while legally carrying.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
You do know that Hidden Colors was just a collection of information that was already out there put in documentary form right?

Again if you take the tack that nikkas don't read co signing our warrior scholars was again genius level marketing.

If Tariq power boosted Dr. Tommy Curry and Dr. T. Hassan Johnson that would get shyt poppin'. But 'Riq would never co sign those brothers because he couldn't control them.

Or doesn't know them

Brehs have zero social media traction

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Bruh no black folks are actually owed 40 acres and a mule that we never received:russ:

Even the slavemasters got reparations for losing their income base

This ain't a rhetorical issue them nikkas actual didn't pay black folks what we were promised
I promise to give you a million dollars a year from Today.

I told you I was going to give it to you so you should get it right?

Absolutely. but if you hit me up saying Where's my milly? you stupid cole.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Or doesn't know them

Brehs have zero social media traction
What Dr. Johnson has almost 20K subs on Youtube Dr. Curry is poppin'on twitter he wrote a well recieved book The Man Not

Are there names on the tip of everyone's tongue like say Cardi B is?

No. but unless you actually beleive that you can hide anything from Black people by putting it in a book what you said doesn't make sense.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The GOP has always been :yeshrug:when it came to the black vote. If they can get a extra token nikkas it's cool with them. It's not gonna hurt them. They usually bank on that CAC and Latino vote because they shift elections which is why demands are catered too. Black people on the other hand play football politics instead of applying pressure on both parties which is why we lose in the long run with the Dems not contributing shyt because of our lack of demands and the GOP whom really don't give a damn about blacks anyway.

Give me a time where the GOP had a huge black turnout I'll wait for this one..
You do know that all of the first Black elected officials in the reconstruction period where Republicans right? You know that Black people are only 13% of the population and that's counting every c00n, tether and product of bedwenches and of that a goodly amount of Black people can't vote

Finally Black people live in either heavy Democrat areas and some live in strong republican areas. Every nikka could vote agianst AOC in the next selection and she'd still win by a landslide. If AOC knows that (and she does) why would she need to make a deal with you?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Wait my information is faulty are you suggesting what Tariq is saying makes sense?

The GOP was the party of Lincoln They literally switched up after the civil rights era when they coveted all those on code white southern democrat votes.

Just to show how fukked up they were when republican saint Ronald Reagan was Governor they actually passed an anti gun bill because the Black Panthers went to the State House while legally carrying.
No all of this is true.

The part about the Republicans today owing us anything as if those old Republicans still exist anymore is what’s rediculous.

You’re playing remedial misinformation and mind games.

If anything, that old Republican Party did what they said they would do and was undermined until they didn’t exist anymore.

The new Democratic and Republican Parties are really the old Democrats (todays Republicans) verses the Jews and other immigrants (todays Democrats), with our dumb ass stuck in the middle because our old political party does not exist anymore.

We gave up being conservatives with something to protect in favor of siding with new arrivals and “nice” white folk.

That’s how the game goes.

One group has the ball and wants to keep it (conservatives), one group wants the ball and has to galvinize all the help they can get to take it (liberals).

Once the transfer of power is complete, the liberals become the new conservatives to protect the ball, while the old conservatives have to become more liberal in order to galvanize help to get the ball back.

They just switch the names every few hundred years but the game never changes.

It’s all bullshyt really, but if anyone owes us today, it’s the Democrats who fed us this rainbow coalition nonsense to begin with, that we are the only members that never benefit from it.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
No all of this is true.

The part about the Republicans today owing us anything as if those old Republicans still exist anymore is what’s rediculous.

You’re playing remedial misinformation and mind games.

If anything, that old Republican Party did what they said they would do and was undermined until they didn’t exist anymore.

The new Democratic and Republican Parties are really the old Democrats (todays Republicans) verses the Jews and other immigrants (todays Democrats), with our dumb ass stuck in the middle because our old political party does not exist anymore.

We gave up being conservatives with something to protect in favor of siding with new arrivals and “nice” white folk.

That’s how the game goes.

One group has the ball and wants to keep it (conservatives), one group wants the ball and has to galvinize all the help they can get to take it (liberals).

Once the transfer of power is complete, the liberals become the new conservatives to protect the ball, while the old conservatives have to become more liberal to galvanize help to get the ball back.

They just switch the names every few hundred years but the game never changes.

It’s all bullshyt really, but if anyone owes us today, it’s the Democrats who fed us this rainbow coalition nonsense to begin with, that we are the only members that never benefit from it.
well if it's all relative then it's all bullshyt.

As you said Black people support the Democrats because they think that the people with power will just give it to them and on the off chance that they did give it to us we would be the new elites trying to keep power from all the other groups left out.

It's circular reasoning.

But this guy staright up betrayed us:

Black people voted for him and he peeled off white support for democrats for political expediancy

Hayes had firmly supported Republican Reconstruction policies throughout his career, but the first major act of his presidency was an end to Reconstruction and the return of the South to "home rule".[134] Even without the conditions of the Wormley's Hotel agreement, Hayes would have been hard-pressed to continue his predecessors' policies. The House of Representatives in the 45th Congress was controlled by a majority of Democrats, and they refused to appropriate enough funds for the army to continue to garrison the South.[135] Even among Republicans, devotion to continued military Reconstruction was fading in the face of persistent Southern insurgency and violence.[136] Only two states were still under Reconstruction's sway when Hayes assumed the presidency and, without troops to enforce the voting rights laws, these soon fell to Democratic contro
l.[137][e]

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I think I get what he's saying. Black people have overwhelmingly voted democrat for over 50 years. We've been the backbone of the party so they owe black people, in particular ADOS, for getting them elected and keeping them elected.

The present day republican party damn sure not going to do anything for black people though.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sense entitlement is the cause to alot of people's troubles. Once you realize no one owes you shyt, the path becomes clear.

Tell democrats to keep that energy and stop acting like black people owe them votes then. Cant get something for nothing right:sas1:?

Tariqs logic makes sense,and I already stated this was why he doesnt go after Republicans. Its really simple mathmatics.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think I get what he's saying. Black people have overwhelmingly voted democrat for over 50 years. We've been the backbone of the party so they owe black people, in particular ADOS, for getting them elected and keeping them elected.

The present day republican party damn sure not going to do anything for black people though.
ADOS don't and can't get anyone elected. I'm a flabby head but why do you think that Barrack Obama was elected?

The same reason every political gets elected if the President especially if he's not an incumbent has an economic downturn in the election season the other candiate gets elected.

Kitchen table politics always wins all the other candidate has to say is Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago? Ronald Reagan said this about Jimmy Carter Black people voted for Carter in droves and he still lost.

Another thing is almost always no matter who's in charge usually in the mid terms the party out of power wins at least one lever of power either the house or the senate as a check on presidential power.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
well if it's all relative then it's all bullshyt.

As you said Black people support the Democrats because they think that the people with power will just give it to them and on the off chance that they did give it to us we would be the new elites trying to keep power from all the other groups left out.

It's circular reasoning.

But this guy staright up betrayed us:

Black people voted for him and he peeled off white support for democrats for political expediancy

Hayes had firmly supported Republican Reconstruction policies throughout his career, but the first major act of his presidency was an end to Reconstruction and the return of the South to "home rule".[134] Even without the conditions of the Wormley's Hotel agreement, Hayes would have been hard-pressed to continue his predecessors' policies. The House of Representatives in the 45th Congress was controlled by a majority of Democrats, and they refused to appropriate enough funds for the army to continue to garrison the South.[135] Even among Republicans, devotion to continued military Reconstruction was fading in the face of persistent Southern insurgency and violence.[136] Only two states were still under Reconstruction's sway when Hayes assumed the presidency and, without troops to enforce the voting rights laws, these soon fell to Democratic control.[137][e]
Again all facts here.

You’re telling truth, you’re just stuck having to defend one side over the other when you know deep down what it really is.

It’s all bullshyt.

Get your money and get out the game is the name of the game once you figure this shyt all the way out.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tell democrats to keep that energy and stop acting like black people owe them votes then. Cant get something for nothing right:sas1:?

Tariqs logic makes sense,and I already stated this was why he doesnt go after Republicans. Its really simple mathmatics.
If it's math then why can't Black people just take over the government in an armed insugency?

Oh I get it math 40 million versus 260 million.

In voting same rules apply, alll nikkas could vote one way and if half of the white people vote another way the candiate white people support will win.

We need to vote republican for one reason. You most likely grew up and was in educated in a stanch democratic district. i blame your school system.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Democrats doesn’t have the congressional votes on their own to get any sort of reparations through given they’d need 60 senators. Simple math giving you trouble?