The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Breh a sucka, calling for a protest and not even showing his scary ass up there.

Then had the nerve to fake slide thru Long Beach with his folks and take pics of a nikka rather than bouncing out on him.

Warrior Class, nikka you a whole truant:pacspit:

edit: and on some agent shyt, allegedly The Fedz paid him a friendly home visit and the next day The Fedz was raiding the hood gaffling fools up
Tariq didn’t call a protest. A Black woman put together that protest. Why take away credit from her and shame and falsely accuse a Black man?

Why was Honduran Cholo scared to meet up with Tariq when Tariq offered to either go to his spot or come to his? Tariq called them all out for not having hands and being scared to have a fair one. I have yet to hear them respond to that or see Tariq. Sounds like your white supremacists Latino homies are the scary ones, friend.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I got your "cac" right here.
Keep your ad hominems
20220909-124444.jpg

Go ahead and call me "c00n" so we can get into the irony of you saying that-- in defense of a man who literally had "c00n awards"-- all because somebody else called him a "c00n" :mjgrin:

y'all ain’t ready for this logic :ohlawd:
Larry elder and Clarence Thomas are ws as well. :unimpressed: n thanks I will. COOOON

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Larry elder and Clarence Thomas are ws as well. :unimpressed: n thanks I will. COOOON
That's the spirit
Now exactly makes me a "c00n"? Cause I didn't defend the Cholo dude... is it cause I called out Tariq's/"FBA" bullshyt? :dwillhuh:

Daps
:mjlol: at pulling up there 50 deep while Tariq came by himself. Why is Honduran Cholo scared to meet up with Tariq to debate. Tariq said he would come done to his spot.

Start at 23:00, friend.

Ta-reek fled to Hawaii and then tried to make it seem like he was doing something by giving $500 to an elderly protestor to use for bodyguards. Then when he got called out by Pan African Strikes Back/Brandon, Ta-reek went on an insane, illogical roast on the dude calling him a 'tether' (despite Pan African Strikes Back/Brandon being an FBA) and dissing the number of followers he has. Yet, Ta-reek is going on a false flag campaign on Pan African Strikes Back/Brandon's vids.

Looks like Ta-reek is shook and has a fragile ego. No doubt Ta-reek's marks, I mean fans will kiss his booboos all better while fueling and enabling his narcissism.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ta-reek fled to Hawaii and then tried to make it seem like he was doing something by giving $500 to an elderly protestor to use for bodyguards. Then when he got called out by Pan African Strikes Back/Brandon, Ta-reek went on an insane, illogical roast on the dude calling him a 'tether' (despite Pan African Strikes Back/Brandon being an FBA) and dissing the number of followers he has. Yet, Ta-reek is going on a false flag campaign on Pan African Strikes Back/Brandon's vids.

Looks like Ta-reek is shook and has a fragile ego. No doubt Ta-reek's marks, I mean fans will kiss his booboos all better while fueling and enabling his narcissism.

Disgruntled Stan Babble, friends.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is that Pan African Strikes dude the same little fat ghey dude who was at that protest, clout chasing?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why was your idol, Honduran Cholo, scared to meet up and
debate Tariq, friend?

It was very nice of TN to offer someone who called him a “ghetto c00n” and threatened him a debate. Very gentlemanly.

Meanwhile, he tried to fight his FBA opponents, Umar and Tommy, for less.

He even viciously attacked an FBA women(Yvette Carnell).

But Chole gets offered a gentlemanly debate. :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you're missing the point that in response to the Tyga video, them mexicans came at black americans because they didn't know Tyga was actually foreign black. They (tariq) went at power 106 because the station gave American Cholo a platform (much bigger than his own) to voice his opinion, not realizing dude made some anti-black racist remarks before

TN did not go at Power 106. He sent an elderly woman to go protest. She was met with abuse by Cholo’s supporters while TN fled to Hawaii.

Cholo and supporters treated TN and his supporters like Deebo did Red.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
TN did not go at Power 106. He sent an elderly woman to go protest. She was met with abuse by Cholo’s supporters while TN fled to Hawaii.

Cholo and supporters treated TN and his supporters like Deebo did Red.

Tariq called them (power 106) out, some black lady was the one that came with the protest idea.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It was very nice of TN to offer someone who called him a “ghetto c00n” and threatened him a debate. Very gentlemanly.

Meanwhile, he tried to fight his FBA opponents, Umar and Tommy, for less.

He even viciously attacked an FBA women(Yvette Carnell).

But Chole gets offered a gentlemanly debate. :mjlol:
Nothing nice or polite about this.

Start @16:00, friend.

Last edited: