The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Why was your idol, Honduran Cholo, scared to meet up and
debate Tariq, friend?
What in the fukk was that even about?! :mindblown: How is it possible that Tyga (Jamaican/Vietnamese) drops a video with Mexican stereotypes, yet a Honduran got pissed off, and then Tariq jumps in the mix on behalf of so called "FBA"?

:why:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What in the fukk was that even about?! :mindblown: How is it possible that Tyga (Jamaican/Vietnamese) drops a video with Mexican stereotypes, yet a Honduran got pissed off, and then Tariq jumps in the mix on behalf of so called "FBA"?

:why:
They had beef before that. The original videos were from 2 years or so ago.

Start at 5:40, friend.
]

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
They had beef before that. The original videos were from 2 years or so ago.

Start at 5:40, friend.
]

I'm saying the shyt was supposed to between a Jamaican/Vietnamese rapper and Mexicans yet a Honduran and Tariq somehow got involved :what:

Whatever their beef is, is whatever.
So they just using some of anything to go at each other? :what:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm saying the shyt was supposed to between a Jamaican/Vietnamese rapper and Mexicans yet a Honduran and Tariq somehow got involved :what:

Whatever their beef is, is whatever.
So they just using some of anything to go at each other? :what:
They were sh!tting on FBA culture not Jamaican and Vietnamese culture. They assumed Tyga was FBA. Tariq made them aware that Tyga was not FBA, friend.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
They were sh!tting on FBA culture not Jamaican and Vietnamese culture. They assumed Tyga was FBA. Tariq made them aware that Tyga was not FBA, friend.
man... that whole shyt was a publicity stunt for "FBA" :mjlol: i finally caught on that's what all these controversies ever are-- a ploy to advertise "FBA"

The cholo dude was an opportunist his damn self but Tyga apologized and spoke an artist for his work-- not for Black Americans. Everything that transpired after was pure clout chasing

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
man... that whole shyt was a publicity stunt for "FBA" :mjlol: i finally caught on that's what all these controversies ever are-- a ploy to advertise "FBA"

The cholo dude was an opportunist his damn self but Tyga apologized and spoke an artist for his work-- not for Black Americans. Everything that transpired after was pure clout chasing
So white Latinos calling black people like Tariq “Ghetto c00ns” and making racist videos about Foundational Black Americans and their culture was a ploy to advertise “FBA”.

:russ:, friend.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps

full

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
So white Latinos calling black people like Tariq “Ghetto c00ns” and making racist videos about Foundational Black Americans and their culture was a ploy to advertise “FBA”.

:russ:, friend.
Yes :russ: this all started with Tyga and "FBA" butted in on some "Mr. Me Too" shyt

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
So you are creating a false narrative and are calling out FBA for defending their culture from whites supremacist Latinos.
:mjlol:
The shyt is transparent breh :mjlol:
All that talk about "Hold your own nuts" yet ya'll got lured into some shyt about between and a Viet-Jamaican and a Honduran, which was somehow supposed to be about Mexicans. And yet somehow yall about it "FBA" :dead:

And it ain't even registering with you
tmzn-gif.570485