The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The shyt is transparent breh :mjlol:
All that talk about "Hold your own nuts" yet ya'll got lured into some shyt about between and a Viet-Jamaican and a Honduran, which was somehow supposed to be about Mexicans. And yet somehow yall about it "FBA" :dead:

And it ain't even registering with you
tmzn-gif.570485
It isn’t registering with you that those white supremacist Latinos thought Tyga was FBA and proceeded to mock and sh!t on FBA culture before FBA “got into it”, friend.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
The shyt is transparent breh :mjlol:
All that talk about "Hold your own nuts" yet ya'll got lured into some shyt about between and a Viet-Jamaican and a Honduran, which was somehow supposed to be about Mexicans. And yet somehow yall about it "FBA" :dead:

And it ain't even registering with you
tmzn-gif.570485

Them mexicans didn't know that Tyga WASN'T Afram....all their videos/beefs after Tyga made that video were directed at Aframs which was why "FBA" reacted to them

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
It isn’t registering with you that those white supremacist Latinos thought Tyga was FBA and proceeded to mock and sh!t on FBA culture before FBA “got into it”, friend.

Them mexicans didn't know know Tyga WASN'T Afram....all their videos/beefs after Tyga made that video were directed at Aframs which was why "FBA" reacted to them
Once again, yall that "HYON" evaporated. If somebody makes the news for a murder Tariq/FBA is all:

"He's 'non-FBA' :hubie: don't put that on us... Awww see these tethers family"

It wasn't none of that :gucci: muhfukkas went looking for shyt he said about Tariq when the shyt was about "non-FBA" TYGA and went crying at Power 106 for an apology on a video they'd already removed from YouTube :dead: A video where TYGA squashed his shyt with the cholo guy... and even then they weren't going at Cholo. They were going at Power 106 :laff: the entire ordeal was nonsensical and definitely a "jump the shark" moment

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Once again, yall that "HYON" evaporated. If somebody makes the news for a murder Tariq/FBA is all:

It wasn't none of that :gucci: muhfukkas went looking for shyt he said about Tariq when the shyt was about "non-FBA" TYGA and went crying at Power 106 for an apology on a video they'd already removed from YouTube :dead: A video where TYGA squashed his shyt with the cholo guy... and even then they weren't going at Cholo. They were going at Power 106 :laff: the entire ordeal was nonsensical and definitely a "jump the shark" moment
Another poster said you were a cac. So no wonder you are using confusion tactics. 5000.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Why are y'all interacting with that ws cac. Y'all nikkas stupid or something :mjtf:

Another poster said you were a cac. So no wonder you are using confusion tactics. 5000.
I got your "cac" right here.
Keep your ad hominems
20220909-124444.jpg

Go ahead and call me "c00n" so we can get into the irony of you saying that-- in defense of a man who literally had "c00n awards"-- all because somebody else called him a "c00n" :mjgrin:

y'all ain’t ready for this logic :ohlawd:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I got your "cac" right here.
Keep your ad hominems
20220909-124444.jpg

Go ahead and call me "c00n" so we can get into the irony of you saying that-- in defense of a man who literally had "c00n awards"-- all because somebody else called him a "c00n" :mjgrin:

y'all ain’t ready for this logic :ohlawd:
Why are you using cac supremacist tactics, ma’am?

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

I think you're missing the point that in response to the Tyga video, them mexicans came at black americans because they didn't know Tyga was actually foreign black. They (tariq) went at power 106 because the station gave American Cholo a platform (much bigger than his own) to voice his opinion, not realizing dude made some anti-black racist remarks before

Following backlash from the Mexican community for his “Ay Caramba” music video, Tyga had sat down with American Cholo podcast host Gil Tejada where the the host was able to speak to Tyga about how racially insensitive the video was. On his own podcast, Tejada blasted Tyga and even called for violence against the west coast rapper.

The interview itself was taken down by Power 106 after a video surfaced of interviewer Gil Tejada calling Black people “ghetto c00ns” and “n*ggers.” Tejada even pulled up on No Jumper podcast host Adam22 to tell him to take the video down.

However, after the video was taken down by Power 106, the station failed to issue an apology to the Black community for giving a platform to Tejada despite his racist and derogatory remarks.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Why are you cac supremacist tactics, ma’am?
We eliminated the fact that i'm not a cac and I deaded the 'c00n' angle before you could go there-- so now i'm a woman

the-rock-dwayne-johnson.gif

It's obvious at this point that you have nothing left but name calling and that should speak volumes to what I'm tryna kick-- logic. Cause the shyt made no sense at all, and i know ya'll know that deep down, but dude is seriously ya'lls father figure or something. So you'd rather white supremacist... cac... c00n... nikka... ma'am yourselves to death
I think you're missing the point that in response to the Tyga video, them mexicans came at black americans because they didn't know Tyga was actually foreign black. They (tariq) went at power 106 because the station gave American Cholo a platform (much bigger than his own) to voice his opinion, not realizing dude made some anti-black racist remarks before

I can respect you in particular for at least taking the issue head up :ehh:
So again, no smoke for Tyga, no smoke for "the Mexicans" (you sure we ain't talking about the Honduran :huh: )
It's smoke for the radio station-- that already removed the video from their YouTube. For the man that once again had "c00n" awards, a song, soul train videos??? And it's alll logically consistent for you. No cognitive dissonance whatsoever :dead:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
So again, no smoke for Tyga,

why would tariq/fba go at tyga?

no smoke for "the Mexicans" (you sure we ain't talking about the Honduran :huh: )

They (tariq/fba) did go at Cholo and those other mexicans. That's why them cholo youtubers were making so many videos going at Tariq

It's smoke for the radio station-- that already removed the video from their YouTube. For the man that once again had "c00n" awards, a song, soul train videos??? And it's alll logically consistent for you. No cognitive dissonance whatsoever :dead:

The radio station is a much bigger target than some low level youtube personality such as American Cholo

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Breh a sucka, calling for a protest and not even showing his scary ass up there.

Then had the nerve to fake slide thru Long Beach with his folks and take pics of a nikka rather than bouncing out on him.

Warrior Class, nikka you a whole truant:pacspit:

edit: and on some agent shyt, allegedly The Fedz paid him a friendly home visit and the next day The Fedz was raiding the hood gaffling fools up

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
why would tariq/fba go at tyga?
If I'm, going by the normal Tariq/'FBA' logic, cause "He's tethering off our culture/music and bringing 'FBA' into his non-'FBA' mess. Hold Your Own Nuts"-- or something like that
They (tariq/fba) did go at Cholo and those other mexicans. That's why them cholo youtubers were making so many videos going at Tariq

The radio station is a much bigger target than some low level youtube personality such as American Cholo

You keep mentioning the station being a bigger target and it's validating my point that "FBA" seeks controversies and in this case even inserts themselves in it to advertise itself :patrice: Their video was already taken down so what exactly were the protests supposed to do aside from make "FBA" seen?

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
If I'm, going by the normal Tariq/'FBA' logic, cause "He's tethering off our culture/music and bringing 'FBA' into his non-'FBA' mess. Hold Your Own Nuts"-- or something like that

Once them mexicans came at Aframs, Tyga became a secondary issue

You keep mentioning the station being a bigger target and it's validating my point that "FBA" seeks controversies and in this case even inserts themselves in it to advertise itself :patrice: Their video was already taken down so what exactly were the protests supposed to do aside from make "FBA" seen?

tariq went after American Cholo (over various things) and power 106

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We eliminated the fact that i'm not a cac and I deaded the 'c00n' angle before you could go there-- so now i'm a woman

the-rock-dwayne-johnson.gif

It's obvious at this point that you have nothing left but name calling and that should speak volumes to what I'm tryna kick-- logic. Cause the shyt made no sense at all, and i know ya'll know that deep down, but dude is seriously ya'lls father figure or something. So you'd rather white supremacist... cac... c00n... nikka... ma'am yourselves to death

I can respect you in particular for at least taking the issue head up :ehh:
So again, no smoke for Tyga, no smoke for "the Mexicans" (you sure we ain't talking about the Honduran :huh: )
Using white supremacist tactics is c00n behavior, ma’am.