The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@Amestafuu (Emeritus) @Squirrel from Meteor Man @Buddy @Robbie3000 Here’s the Museum neegas
full

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The usual suspects will ignore the fukk out of this thread :mjlol:

Either that or deflect to some completely unrelated shyt :mjpls:

I'm right here. Watching the string along. If it came out his buffoon mouth it's related.

Tariq stans be like full me once twice... Who's counting?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That’s what’s up. Tariq does follow through on what he says. Good news 🥰. No fly zone in LA so I hope eventually we can get a branch of the museum on the East Coast started upon completion of the Cali one.
Goofy blood lawyer talking bout no fly zones.

Caught between tryna be the gang pass around and and a faux militant.
Wair ess thee muuseem at, neeka
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Ask his white mama. You might as well lock in deals with Clay Davis.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he completes this project on time Umar will start juelzing like crazy trying to explain why he has been collecting money since 2010 for his school but nothing tangible has been accomplished yet

kukks-umar.gif
A school is not a museum. A school is not a museum. Salute that brother but a school is not a museum

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They gonna say the building ain’t big enough.

He’s scamming if he charges an entry fee.

He lets white people into the museum.

How can you have a black museum if you have a white mother in law.

He’s overcharging for parking so he can take vacations.

These non FBA bellyachers just gonna keep complaining but the movement ain’t going anywhere. One side is moving in truth the other side is full of hate and envy.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
They gonna say the building ain’t big enough.

He’s scamming if he charges an entry fee.

He lets white people into the museum.

How can you have a black museum if you have a white mother in law.

He’s overcharging for parking so he can take vacations.

These non FBA bellyachers just gonna keep complaining but the movement ain’t going anywhere. One side is moving in truth the other side is full of hate and envy.
Nah that's the type of shyt Yvette was saying when he held his conference. That was something I actually defended him on, along with this notion that he "ruined" ADOS. Believe it or not some of us do have discernment. But nah lemme get into my Tariq impression for the thread :mjlol: *clears throat*

full
See family, notice how the 'tethers' had no problem with funding all my other projects? The problem only came when we codified ourselves as a lineage and funded even more of my projects. That's why we gotta KEEP funding my projects and REALLY make em mad... nyehh??
full