WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Another cinematic masterpiece

LankyGroundedIbis-size_restricted.gif

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Tariq spending time and effort on the things that matter the most as usual.

He loves trying to stereotype and demean anyone who questions or criticises him. Divide and conquer tactics amongst the people he’s supposed to be representing.

I’m sure his supporters will love this.
And He can’t even be like most people and say oh y’all some haters or y’all idiots or whatever. He actually resorts to name calling ghetto names using stereotypes like you said and saying and talking about black people who don’t like him on welfare or ghetto queens,ghetto immigrants, or some racist ass shyt that belongs to the mouth piece of a white man KKK follower in South Georgia. I have had issues with a lot of brehs in my life and never ever ever Did I think about some racist stereotypical shyt to say to them that had to do with the blackness we share. Even those I don’t care if they drop dead tomorrow. How could a black person that old even think about the type of shyt he say. Dude is a bytch

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
How old is this dude :hhh: He love making black people into odd characters. Made a video game advertised globally where he had a black man jumping to get combs, butter, and cornbread. Now A big booty ghetto bear. Really???:mjpls:

Wasn't there also a video of a walrus pertaining to a skit that he did I forget who it was based on.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL